Sleepy

Natsu's P.O.V.
I cradled lucy in my arms as I carried her all the way home. I gently layed her down on her bed, as I brushed my hand through her beautiful golden hair. I don't know why I like her, truthfully. I just do. I mean, who wouldn't with her mesmerizing hazel eyes, and her beautiful smile, it just made me happy being around her. Knowing that Lucy would kill me if she found out I was in her bed with her for this moment, this serene little moment, I gently placed my lips on her cheek for a brief second before I got up to sleep on the couch which I have been calling my bed for the past few days. It sounded uncomfortable, but it was the softest couch I ever slept in, ever. The pillows felt like they were stuffed in the finest cottons, and made out of the softest linens. It may have actually been better than Lucy's bed, but I wouldn't know. Growing more and more drowsy by the second, I began to lay my head softly in a flame decorated pillow when.... I heard a noise. From the fire escape. I immediately jolted upright as my body took control in this emergency situation. I took apart an empty shelf Lucy was trying to sell with my knee, and placed them at the window while Lucy who was now awake and fully aware of the situation, grabbed nails and a hammer. We boarded up the window as best as we could, and all night, we stayed up to the noise of someone trying to break down the wood until the noise finally stopped. When we were sure whoever was at the window was gone, we opened up the window to find nothing. No evidence of anyone ever being there at all. At least not to lucy. But my keen eyes, spotted a speck of......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I bet your getting annoyed right now.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Almost there....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
White and blonde hair.