BACK UP HOE

Hi minna! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been very busy on a long vacation and will be going on another one soon. I'll be making an new nalu while I'm there made up entirely by my experiences. Keep your eyes wide open for that! Without further adeu, lets get started!
Natsu's P.O.V.
"I found two different colored hairs. One white and one blonde. There are only four people I know of with this colored hair. Laxus. Lisanna. Mirajane. Or sting. I don't know exactly what happened, but I plan on finding out." I said determined, for someone had disturbed my beautiful princesse's sleep. I was so angry! I took the keys to the house in one hand and Lucy's hand in the other as we walked outside in search of the culprits. That's when I realized I wasn't wearing any pants. And I was holding a lamp. Lucy had to run outside in her uniform half- ready with bed-head, a half-tucked in shirt, her belt loose around her waist and skirt, one arm in her sweater, and a loose tie to drag me back inside and get me ready for school. Now we have to do the searching in school, and I don't know if Lucy will make it through the day since we barely have any classes together. I helped her fix her tie and hair, while she fixed her belt and finished putting in her sweater. She was so beautiful, even in a school uniform. Sorry, ESPECIALLY in a school uniform. The way the skirt fell a few inches above her knees was so sexy, I had to restrain myself from drooling. It was hard. She slipped on her black flats and told me to hurry up as I quickly made my way into the bathroom and began getting ready. Cargo shorts with my school shirt was fine. I put on my favorite red converses and we brushed our teeth together, and as we finished, we dashed out of the house and towards the school, almost forgetting to turn out the lights. We were gonna be late!
Lucy's P.O.V. , Ten Minutes later
We finally got to school and Natsu wouldn't leave my side unless I picked me up and dropped me off from every class I had, and assigned me a schedule to use the bathroom. Is he serious?! A girl's got pee when a girl's gotta pee! I walked into class late and Ms.Cana, would not accept it. She was also obviously hung over as usual.
"Ms. Heartfilia, late again I see..." She taunted, man she gets me pissed. Plus, this is the first time I've ever been late!
"With all due respect, Lucy has never been late before." Natsu chimed in, and boy, was Ms.Cana getting mad.
"Mr.Dragneel, I do believe this is NOT your class, which leads me to believe that you and little lucy had a late night... Fling last night! Shall I send you both to the office for that?" She smirked, and I bolted out of my seat, and into her face holding her shirt with one hand.
"Listen little miss drunk. That didn't happen last night. Last night, someone tried to break in, and Natsu came and scared them off. He slept on the couch to reassure me that I was okay, nothing more. If you even try to say something like that, I will make this class a living hell for you. And by the way Natsu is looking at you, I'm positive you'll have your hands full later today." I was so pissed, so I finally let go of her shirt and sat down in my seat. This is when I realized that all the boys and girls were staring at me. In a good way though. I So first period went on like heaven for me. I was treated like a queen! I will admit, Imdid feel a bit guilty, but who cares! I need to start living more. And about Natsu sticking up for me, what was it I felt in the pit of my stomach? It couldn't be that I liked Natsu because I have only known him for a couple weeks. Maybe it was just me. So I just continued through the period, wondering about our relationship.
Natsu's P.O.V.
I walked into first period with Mr.Clive, and just sat down quietly. I never pay attention in his class. I can't even remember what he even teaches! I mean honestly, all I see when I ever look up is him on his phone. Now my next class is different. English 1. We use laptops and I always sit in the back so that I can take advantage of my laptop privileges and play happy wheels. ITS AWESOME! Sometimes, I even read manga. Ooo I can't wait for second period. It's always the best! I so have two periods there. Again, the period went on like nothing, until I began paying a bit of attention. They were all talking. Everyone of them. About me hanging around with lucy. They are all jealous. Especially sting. Good for him. There's no doubt in my mind it was him who tried to break in last night. All I need to do is prove it....