FINALLY back to normal. maybe?

Lucy's P.O.V., two weeks later
"Jeez, I can't believe your dad got us out of school for this long. What do I say when people ask about us hanging out? Oh no.. I don't know about this.... remind me again why your doing this?" I asked trembling to Natsu but he just laughed. He was about to speak when he was cut off by a very familiar white haired woman.
"Lucy! You never told me you were going out with Natsu! I'M a bit hurt that you didn't tell us really." Mirajane said shocked with a hint of sadness in her voice. It really does hurt her when we don't tell her these kinds of things. I mean, she didn't talk to Alzack or Bisca for weeks after they got together on their own.
"Dating? We're not..." yet again, I was cut off by someone grabbing hold of my arm tightly and pulling me away. This time, it felt more feminine... A woman was pulling me off this time.... For some reason, this seemed to calm my nerves until we finally came to a hault after what seemed like forever. I know it won't be long until Natsu finds me, so Im really not worried. I looked to see that a very angry Lisanna was giving me a stone cold glare.
"Your going out with my ex? Really? That's low, Lucy. Even for a slut like you." She spat at me, and I honestly didn't understand where people were getting this from. Before I could protest to any of these false claims, I felt something cold and hard against my stomach, and I knew at once, it was a knife. I froze in terror as I realized just how much my life changed in a matter of less than fifteen days.
"I don't wanna hear a word." She said coldly once again, and I didn't dare say anything, for I feared for my life. Silently, managed to pull out the pepper spray Natsu had given me earlier that day in case of any Sting encounters. I quickly aimed forger eyes and caught her off guard as she screamed and howled in pain. I didn't know where I was at all, so I just ran. I ran with high hopes of finding Natsu to make me feel better, but alas, I hadn't found him and I was growing more and more drowsy by the second. Just as I was giving up my very last hopes, and falling to rest under the biggest cherry blossom I could find in all of Magnolia, I heard the one voice that will forever bring joy to my life, even in the darkest of times. Natsu.