Oooohhhhhhh shitttt big mistake

Natsu's P.O.V.
I walked out of class to go see lucy and take her to her next class when the bell rang, and I saw someone following her too. He had a hood on, so I couldn't tell who the fuck it was. But people were pouring out of their classes, and then I couldn't see her anymore. By the time everyone was out of the halls, the only thing that was left behind was her favorite yellow sweater. I ran and picked it up and searched all of the building before I finally heard a muffled screams in an empty classroom. By the time I managed to bust down the door to the room, lucy was bound and had duct tape over her mouth, her hair a mess and streams of tears going down her face as Sting was unbuttoning her shirt.
"I won't let go of the fact that Mira and Laxus get to know where you live too, or that they tried to break in before me. I was supposed to do that! And since I don't wanna wait to do this at your place, I could just rape you here. No one has been at this side of the building in years." He was smirking, and I really wanted to kick his ass now. Lucy was desperately trying to kick and scream, and I was really surprised they didn't see me.
(dancingfire47 this is where it gets JUICY!)
"Except me, you fucking rapist." I said with a low growl. His face turned pure white. Like, pure as fucking snow. He stopped smirking, and stepped back from lucy and ended up cornering himself in the far corner of the room by the boarded up windows. (On the second floor) I lunged at him and grabbed his arm and pushed it between his shoulder blades with a strong grip so he wouldn't get free. He used his other arm to try and grip the boards but ended up ripping them free due to their old age. Then an idea came to me and I pushed him out the window, breaking the glass with his body. Although I don't know how, he gripped a piece of glass before he fell and cut my arm and chest multiple times. I was bleeding, but it was only a flesh wound. I immediately made my way to the crying blonde and swooped her up despite the pain in my arm and chest. To save her from embarrassment for the fact that she was bound and had her shirt open, I took the old exit to the school that led to the alleys and used them to my advantage to loose sting. Then I took lucy to her apartment and untied her there. She had calmed down a lot by now, but was still crying. Despite the fact that her shirt was wide open, she launched herself onto me and clung on for dear life. She was sobbing into my shoulder and showed no signs of stopping.
" shhhhh, it's ok Lucy, I'm here for you, I always will be. I'll always protect you, and that's a promise." I sad so with such confidence, that lucy had finally begun to calm down a bit. When her crying finally stopped, she immediately got up and started tending to my wounds.
"I'm so sorry you had to hold me for so long, I must've put you in pain. Keep these wraps on for at least a week, and be sure to apply a fresh coat of antibiotics every three hours since the gashes aren't too deep. Be sure to put thicker coats before you go to bed so that the bandages don't stick." She ordered.
"Since when did you become a nurse?" I asked
"Since the first time you were hurt because of me. I already called your dad to let the school know we left early too, so you can just rest all day while I do anything you need."
"Anything?" I smirked?
"W-well, nothing dirty I mean... Don't make it sound like that!" She blushed.
"Sleep with me." I stated bluntly.
" no tricks, no games, just lie down next to me after we both have a chance to change into something other than our uniforms and that's all." It took her a moment to agree, but she gave in soon enough. I was EXAUSTED after today, so I needed a little help changing. After Lucy helped me take off my shirt, she jus stared.
"Ok not to be weird or anything, but your keeping your shirt off. Your body is just.." I cut her off and pulled her straight into bed, my arms wrapped around her belly. I pulled her close to me, and this seemed to shut her up. She smelled like vanilla and strawberries, I really did love her. She struggled at first, but she turned to face me and snaked her arms around me too. When she thought I was asleep, she planted a small yet quick kiss on my lips and whispered
"I love you" near my ear and I smirked.
"Love you too" I whispered back. She gasped, but we were too tired to talk about it now. We just fell asleep.