Chapter 1

Akira Pov.

Am I in hell? I clearly died. But what is this room? The ceiling doesn't look familiar. I'm not in the hospital. Then........ Is this heaven?! But I don't remember anything. Was I kidnapped?! But who would want me? And it also looks a bit old-fashioned. Where the fuck am I?!

My body?! Why does it feel like I'm smaller?

Akirasighed.pov1

Akira then slowly sat up on the unusually fluffy bed and looked at himself. After seeing himself, the only word that come to his mind was 'Fuck'.

Why the fuck do I look like a kid?!

I died, didn't I?!

The only answer to this could be......I am reincarnated?!

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like in the comic books and novels. Before dying, I saved a little girl but got myself run into the truck and died.

So it was that infamous truck-san?!

Akirasighed.pov2

I got hit by it and the god reincarnated me into this fucking world?!

I want to die!!!!!!

Why the fuck does he need to reincarnate me?!

Akira sighed loudly and got down from the bed. He looked at his height.

I look like a 6-year-old at least. A 6-year-old?!

Akira groaned loudly.

I need to look at my face first. I am just gonna commit suicide if I turn out to be ugly.

He then looked around and thankfully found a mirror. It was huge!

I must be rich!! Am I a noble? Are there kings and queens? Magic?

Ugh! I may just look at my face rn! It's the most important thing rn!

Akira then sat on the chair before the mirror and looked at himself.

And...........his mind went blank for a second.

I am that fucking bastard?! Why the fuck am I the villain who is destined to die and be abandoned by everyone?!

How he looked:

He is the villain of the novel!!

I fucking reincarnated as him.

Why the villain?!

Akira wanted to cry so badly rn that he nearly choked himself.

Can I just die!!!!!!!!!

Wait! I'm going to die if I'm him...........

Akirasighed.pov3

In the story, Akira was pampered by his parents but hated by his siblings for having all the attention and love. He was madly in love and obsessed with his fiance, the crown prince aka the male lead, Adrian Oval Rosette. But the crown prince despised him and fell in love with the male lead, Kei Amy Reseal. Right, it was a bl novel. Akira was jealous and went rampant. He also tried to kill Kei which led to his death and being abandoned by everyone...