Chapter 9

"Hey, idiot. So you were the principal, huh?"

"Well, I'm not an idiot"

"Well, you 'are' an idiot for me."

"No! You're being delusional. I'm perfect."

"Well, that's right. I gotta admit that. You are handsome tho~ you look even young. You look like you're in 4th year or recently graduated."

"Well, I'm 25 years old after all."

*Shocked "So, you're telling me that you're in the 4th year and all this time I thought you were the principal."

*Done look "I 'am' the principal. I just skipped grades, graduated early, and asked my old father to entrust me with the job."

"Then why didn't you tell me that earlier?"

"I just wanted to see your reaction~"

*Irritated "Ugh! Fuck you."

*Raised an eyebrow "You dare curse me in my office?"

*Roll eyes "Whatever let me come to my business."

"That's right. Why are you here in the first place?"

"I want to be a student here."

".............."

"What?"

"Just.....how old are you?"

*Proudly "I'm 19."

"..........You do know that you need to be at least 22, right?"

"So what? What about you?"

"I also entered the academy when I was 22 and I already graduated the next year. I become the principal in the middle of the year I graduated."

"Wow! Are you a nerd or something?!"

"I'm not! I was bored and had no friends. So I just decided to do it."

"Amazing. But right now, take me in."

*Sigh "I can't."

"Just so you know, I can hand you over to your death-wishers."

"You...have got to be kidding?"

"Does it look like I care?"

*Sigh "Fine. I would take you-"

"4th year."

"Huh......?"

"I want to be in the 4th year."

"Have you finally lost it....?"

"Does it look like that to you?"

"Why would you?"

*Sour smiles "Just know that I don't have time to....."

*Worried "To what.....?"

Akira quickly regained conscience and said with a super happy, excited smile.

"I don't have time to pass 4 years just to study. I would at least give it 1 year. I don't like it that much either. Just gonna graduate fast and rest."

*Sigh "What did I even expect? Fine, I will take you in as I owe you big. Come with me."

*Salute dramatically "Yes, sir!"

Atlantes just sighed at him and started walking. But there was a small soft smile adorning his face while looking at Akira.

Atlantes then stopped in front of a classroom and opened the door.

"S-sir?! Wha-what are you- No- W-why are y-you he-here?"

Pathetic. That idiot can't be that fearsome, right?

*Cold "Do I need to inform you of my whereabouts now?"

Akira had a surprised Pikachu face but quickly hid it with his curious eyes.

He could also talk like that......?

"I have a new student. He is going to be in the 4th year with all of you." *Looking at the students with an expressionless face

"Y-yes, sir."

"I wasn't talking to you. (*Looking at Akira) Introduce yourself."

*Excited eyes and smile "Hello, guys! My name is Akira. I'm a commoner and I'm 19 years old. I like making trouble. Please take care of me." *Bow a little

Everyone was looking at him bewildered. He just said things that could make him be bullied. But he said those things with such a straight face and cute smile that everyone in the room thought that he was cute.

Akira looked around and saw Rain, Abel, Aden, Adrian, Georde, and Kei. Those six were looking at him wide-eyed.

Akira smiled and waved at them.

"Go and take your seat."

"Yes, sir..."

Akira then went on far behind and sat down. He liked to be lonely after all.

Atlantes then left to take care of his business. He was the young principal after all.