Chapter 11

A boy was walking down the hallways while everyone around him was glancing at him. It was to the point that made him wonder if he looked weird. Unknown to him, the people around him thought....otherwise

'Kyaaa he's so cute!! I can't believe our principal is dating that cute little boy. What a poor innocent soul!! The principal is so vicious!!'

And on the other side, a young principal was sneezing hard while working.

'Who is cursing me behind my back now?!' *Achoo*

Back to the boy who was walking down the hallways-

"A-Akira!"

Hm..?

"Ah...Kei..."

Why are these six always together?!?!

"Umm hi..."

Are you supposed to say hi to me after everything..?

*Fake smile* "Yes? How am I supposed to help you, Kei?"

"A-ah th-that..."

*Smiling sweetly* "If you're just going to stutter and hesitate, then I will take my leave."

"Y-YOU!! Don't talk to Kei like that!!"

As usual, the ml, the crown prince, comes and saves the beauty. It's Adrian again.

*Scoff* "Oh yeah? So what if I talk like that?"

Adrian looked like he wanted to beat him up but Kei quickly stopped him before he lost his cool.

"My my~ You shouldn't act like that. I already said that I'm a commoner. So it's a given that I would talk like that. And as for not using honorifics, this academy is where social status is useless."

Adrian still looked angry but tried to keep calm. (Saki: And I still don't know why the brothers and 3rd male lead are standing there stupidly...)

*Sigh* "Don't be like this. We're worried."

The fuck....?

"You are worried...?"

Saki: What bullshit is this guy spouting...?