Chapter Four

*A/N this chapter gets steamy. *
Also, since I won't be able to post for about two weeks, I made this chapter extra long! So enjoy!

*********************************************

I tossed and turned in bed that night.

My head was dreaming. And it was a very good dream.

Laying down in my bed, covered in my sheets. A guy kissing my neck. Moving his hands down my body and past my stomach and along my thigh. I smiled as his hands moved further down and moved closer to my inner thigh.

Kissing neck, nibbling on it, then moving down. Kissing my collarbone, my breasts, he squeezed them and laying soft kisses on them. Making them run down my stomach and stopping just above my centre. He kissed my thighs, moving up my legs and into the inner thigh. I moaned with pleasure as his lips hit the right spot.

I grip the sheets of my bed tighter as this gets better and better. His tongue doing all the work, making me scream and moan. I could my insides tightening. This was amazing is all I could think.

I screamed as his glided his finger in and used his tongue on my wet centre.

"Holy mother of drag..." I moaned out as he entered. I couldn't finish the sentence.

My thighs squeezed and I was mesmerised by this. I closed my eyes trying to feel everything happening. His fingers were moving and his tongue was incredible. I was panting and trying to keep it together. But it wasn't enough. I moaned out some noise.

"Oh fuck!" I muttered.

My body rose up and I was smiling. I gripped the sheets tighter and I could feel my insides and liquid coming out.

His tongue and lips glided back up my body, kissing my stomach and to my breasts. Up my neck and to my lips before laying sweet kisses on them.

"Did you like that?" His voice was sexy and husky.

I open my eyes slowly to see someone. And it's not Henry.

Phillip.

My eyes up quickly and I fling up in my sheets. I pant heavily. Clutching onto the sheets and looking around my room.

No one in my room but me. I look under the sheets and reveal that I am naked under here. I move my hand down to my centre. I'm completely wet.

"Fuck!' I Mutter to myself. I crash back into my pillows and sigh heavily.

~~**~~

I wondered downstairs slowly two days later. I've been cooped up in my room reading books and doing paperwork with Jonathon. But all I wanted to do is get some fresh air, even if it was freezing outside and snowing.

I needed to clear my head and get rid of that very sexual dream of Phillip. Which I didn't want in my head in the first place.

I had jeans on, a thermal long sleeved black top on. And a cream coloured cable knit turtleneck jumper on. I had black gumboots on with thick wool socks and a beanie on my head. I walked down the stairs slowly and towards the back door where the cupboard with our coats were located. I opened it and grabbed out a black wool coat which I brought from Dangerfield in Melbourne. I wrapped that around myself and hugged on tight. I pulled out black leather gloves, placed them on and finding my Gryffindor scarf in the cupboard as well.

Wrapping the scarf around my neck, I opened the back door gently and stepped out into the front porch.

I could now see through the next glass door it was white and clean. Freshly laid snow and picture perfect weather.