Chapter 27: Provisional License Exam

The entire class has been working on their ultimate moves for two weeks with everyone seemingly ready for the exam. The class loads the bus to drive to the facility for the exam. After a short ride, the class disembarks all feeling nervous about the trial ahead.

You take a deep breath clutching your case a little tighter than usual. 

'It's just a test Y/n, you've got this!'

Momo bumps your elbow, and you meet her gaze and you see her infectious smile, she is gripping her case just as tight, she's clearly trying hard to cheer you up. You smile back and start your class rep duties. 

'I have to act normal so Momo doesn't worry, she has enough to deal with as it is.'

Y/n: "Alright Class 1A, this is a turning point for us, if we do well in this test we'll get a provisional license. I don't want a single person failing, now, say it with me Go Beyond!"

Class A: "Plus Ultra!"

Yoarashi: "Plus Ultra!"

Shishikura: "Inasa it's rude to barge into other school huddles like that."

Yoarashi: "I'm so very. Sorry!"

The strange kid who joined the chant apologizes by slamming his head full speed into the ground causing him to bleed from the head. He was joined by a group of other students with familiar uniforms

Kaminari: "Who is this joker, I don't trust his enthusiasm."

Sero: "Aren't those uniforms from that other famous hero school on the other side of Japan?"

Bakugo: "Shiketsu in the west, UA in the east "

Yoarashi: "I'm sorry, I just wanted to say it once, since UA has such exemplary students! I am looking forward to taking the same test as you all!"

Y/n: "Well, we appreciate the apology, but you should get a towel or something your bleeding from the head!"

He ignores your suggestion and walks back to his class as they enter the testing site, Mr. Aizawa seems to recognize him.

Mr. Aizawa: "Inasa Yoarashi. He had the top score in the recommendation program. After receiving his acceptance letter he denied it for some reason unfamiliar to me. He's strong so watch out."

Suddenly someone called out for Eraser, making Mr. Aizawa flinch. Approaching was a woman with seafoam green hair in a bandana.

Ms. Joke: "I'd know that scowl anywhere! Is this your class? I saw them at the sports festival. It's been a while since we saw each other. Let's get married!"

The last question threw the entire class off, she was the exact opposite of Mr. Aizawa, who seemed mortified that she was here.

Mr. Aizawa: "No."

Rejecting her outright seemed to kill the mood, but she just started to laugh. Midoriya then goes into his fanboy mode announcing that she is Ms. Joke a hero with a quirk that makes people laugh uncontrollably.

Ms. Joke: "Eraser, if I was your wife, you'd have a life full of non-stop laughter."

Mr. Aizawa: "That sounds like an actual nightmare."

Once again she laughs at the response.

Y/n: "So how do you two know each other?"

Ms. Joke: "Our agencies were next to each other back in the day, and so a mutual love bloomed."

Mr. Aizawa: "No it didn't. On another note, where's your class if you're here?" 

Ms. Joke: "Oh, I ran ahead when I saw you, here they come now."