Chapter 74: Commitment

Gang Orca: "Giovanni is at the hospital looking for Sakura Yagami"

Your heart stops as you process the information. Giovanni's smile pops in your head and you immediately shake the thought from your head and respond.

Y/n: "How is that possible?"

Gang Orca: "I'm not sure, but if he makes contact with the other Yuta it won't be good."

Y/n: "I'm on my way. I don't have time to stop at the agency so call the actor and have him evacuate discreetly and I'll think of something."

You hang up without a second thought. You swing open the balcony door and leave it open. Momo notices your now frantic mood.

Momo: "Y/n? Y/n, what's wrong?"

Y/n: "Our talk will have to wait, something has come up."

Momo: "Ok, but it's late. Can't this wait until you've gotten some sleep? Plus won't Aizawa stop you since it is past curfew?"

Her worried look grows as you grab an outfit out of the bottom of the dresser drawer that Momo saved for you. You throw the gray hoodie and jeans on. You look down at the jeans, dejected.

'I really liked this pair too.'

You started to tear several holes in the jeans causing Momo to let out a horrified gasp.

Momo: "Y/n, what are you doing?!"

You ignore her question and walk into the bathroom grabbing your emergency contacts and leaving your glasses behind. You placed them in hurriedly as you walked out of the bathroom.

Y/n: "Can you make me some fake earrings one gold stud and one silver ear cuff and can I borrow some of your makeup?"

She tried to sputter out a response but the sudden change in atmosphere was jarring. She caught up with the sudden question with a nod. You then looked into her desk and found some makeup to draw your eyebrow scar it wasn't perfect so you aligned your bangs to cover it. Momo began to create the items you requested.

Momo: "Y/n is everything okay? Please answer me!"

You finish making your hair look unkempt and walk over to Momo. She was awkwardly holding the earrings in her hand. 

Y/n: "Everything is fine. I just have to do something real quick. Thank you for the earrings-"

You clip them into place on your left ear and Momo looks at you in shock. In just a couple of minutes, you look like a completely different person.

Y/n: "I love you, I'll call you later. I have one more favor, can you shut the balcony door for me?"

You give her a quick kiss on the cheek as she hums affirmatively, wondering why you can't just close it yourself. You run out on the balcony with Momo bounding out of bed. She hurries around the bed just in time to see you diving off of the balcony.

Momo: "Y/N!"

She screams in horror and runs to look over the balcony, expecting to see you flat on the lawn, but instead, a gust of wind blows in her face as she sees you standing on Pidgeot's back, your hood up, surfing along the night sky at incredible speeds. Her legs give out as she falls to her butt, and her fear starts to morph back into confusion. She takes deep breaths calming herself down.

Momo's thoughts: 'What is going on?! He was just about to tell me something important and then head to bed. Why is he acting so strange and why did he change his appearance so much? Is this what he has to go through for his work-study-'

Suddenly, a pounding knock is heard at the door, Momo recoils in shock-

Mr. Aizawa: "Yaoyorozu! Are you ok? Is Y/n there? What's going on?"