Chapter 17: Finals Week

Mr. Aizawa: "Now remember you only have a week until your finals, so I'm assuming you've been studying consistently. Also, training is important since the written test is only one aspect, you still have to worry about the practical portion. That should do it, class dismissed"

Mr. Aizawa walks out of the room and as soon as the door closes-

Mina & Kaminari: "I've barely even taken notes this semester!"

Despite saying the same thing, the two had opposite attitudes, about their troubling predicaments. As Mina starts to laugh, Kaminari panics.

Kaminari: "With the sports festival and internships, I didn't have time to study!"

They ranked last on the midterm with Kaminari in 20th and Mina in 19th.

 Mineta: "As someone ranked in the 10 top I'm not that worried"

Kaminari: "What? You ranked 10th in the midterm? Don't you know perverts are only likable if they're kind of stupid, who's going to like you now?"

Mineta: "Trust me, everyone"

'I highly doubt that'

Midoriya: "There's still time to study, if you work hard everyone will be able to go to the training camp together!"

Iida: "We all must make UA proud by being diligent students"

Todoroki: "It's kind of hard to fail if you just pay attention in class isn't it?"

Being lectured by the 5th, 3rd, and 6th in class did not make Kaminari feel any better. 

Yaoyorozu: "Hey don't worry about it you guys, I can catch you up on the important topics if you'd like."

Mina & Kaminari: "YOU'RE THE BEST YAOMOMO!"

Yaoyorozu: "I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical"

Jiro: "I'm having trouble as well if you could fit me in"

Sero: "Me too! Classical Japanese is killing me!"

Ojiro: "If it's not too much trouble could come too?"

Yaoyorozu: "I suppose I could take on more pupils although I wish I had some help"

They all look around and Jiro sees you reviewing your notes at your desk 

Jiro: "So Y/n how about helping Yaomomo out with tutoring~"

You look up at Jiro then turn to Yaoyorozu who's deep in thought on how to prepare her place for studying.

Y/n: "Sorry no can do, I'm not a good teacher I'd end up confusing you guys."

'No way am I going to Yaoyorozu's home after what happened if Kazuya was that brutal while I was on good terms with her, how is he going to react when he thinks I broke her heart.'

Jiro: "C'mon class rep, we could use the #2 student in class to help out!"

Y/n: "Sorry rain check, I just have a lot on my plate so far, keeping up with Mirko's training, and trying to increase the time spent training my quirk, all while studying is plenty for me."

Jiro: "Ok, fine."

She walks away defeated back to their little circle for Yaoyorozu to ask her what kind of tea she likes. You turn and see her all bouncy and excited, something you hadn't seen from her lately. She glances in your direction and you make eye contact, you break it as soon as she looks embarrassed by getting caught staring. Eventually, most people went to lunch, and you were about to go with Shoji, but a finger taps your shoulder. You turn and see Yaoyorozu alone.