chapter 1

Zack point of view

I arrived to school at my normal time around 7 am the school was empty till around 7:30 .so I parked near the school entrance. I turned the turbo engine of my infinity Q60 it is silver I hoped out I had on a ocean them tank top with black skinny jeans on with some white vans. Yes my family can buy expensive stuff but I love vans. I'm like 5"5 black and Cuban so my hair is does its own thing even as I have a brush cut.my skin is light brown not light skin but the shade before it to get clear what I look like so any way I walked into school texting my best friend james.

Wya at bae? X zack

Don't play games I don't even like boys , I like boobs and girls but I'm in the art room got to show u something hurry up . X James

I smiled at his message and made my way to him he's been my best friend since the six grade he figured I was bisexual before I even knew myself ,truth be told he knows me better then I know myself. I was lost in my thoughts about half way thru the school when I turned and ran into someone all I felt was my hand one a guy special place body part and my other hand holding my phone on his chest between his leg I grunted in pain.

"Are you okay?" the deep voice scared me and I looked up shocked of how concerned he sounded.

"Yea I'm fine" we untangled are self from each other he got up faster than I did and gave me his hand to take and I did.

'"thank you sorry about that I'm use to know one being hear at this time "I said as I brushed myself off

"Your good little dude "he said smiling his perfect teeth at me that's when I notice who I ran it to it was castiel.

"Oh it's you castiel aren't you captain on some team "I said make conversation to avoid a awkwardness

"Football team little dude "if he calls my little dude one more time I'm going to rip his head off I answered instead

"Whatever even worse I got to go later" I walked around him knowing he had his gaze on me and then he grabbed my arm and snatched my phone I left in unlocked so he took it upon himself to add his number.

"Rude sir don't go taking people phone "as I snatched it back from him

"text me later I'm having a party your invited ill text you the details "he said jogging of with his gym bag he picked up off the floor that I didn't notice he was about 6"1 he was Spanish with curly short hair he had on a white shirt and army cargo pants with slides.

Zack why the hell do you care what he has on

I turned shaking my head agreeing with my thought head towards James as I smile not sure why

~

"So what do you think "james said as he wiped orange paint on to his forehead without noticing he had done so.

"It's perfect" I said with a smile crawling up my face. It was a painting of my favorite anime which I'm a fan boy for angel beats. It had the last seen of the TV series which was otonashi and angel hugging. I turned to James and hugged him but he had his hands up in surrender.

"Get off you're not going to kill me if paints get on u dude now off "he had a simple smile that I loved about him. I let him go as the bell rang and I knew better then to offer help I would be in his way so I smiled saying good bye and made my way to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry I had to basically rewrite the whole book but yea please leave comment/vote/share *roles over dies * you guys have know idea the hell I went thru to get this all done. And I'm really sorry about how short it is I will make sure to make chapter two much longer :)