Chapter 5

I woke up to find my self being over someone shoulder and my first Thought was oh great I'm being kidnap but two idiots they both had dreads. They were shirtless with jeans showing there Red and blue boxers on . The one with the red boxer had me over his shoulder but I couldn't lift of my face I had one advantage they still thought I was drugged. I could move fingers just didn't feel it but that was enough for me . But before I could do anything I need to find where the hell did they take me .

" do you think they notice him gone ". Red shorts said to blue short.
" nah James is probably mad about what he said to him " Blue shorts wasn't to confident about that from the shaking of his voice when a random bird flew by him .
" plus it's abandon factory nobody around for miles and they will think he went home we can do it and then put him back " What the hell was they planing to do to me ? One thing for sure was I wasn't going to find out but I need a distraction .its two of them and one of me The odds are never In my favor . They carried me for another 5 mins then We enter a room it was dark at first then blue boxer turned on a switch and the room had a camera and a bed. Let say it didn't take me long to figure what they had planned ,I had to act quickly . The one with red shorts dropped me on the bed and him in red shorts wonder into a back room. I decide to Take action then I jumped up and ran for the door. I started getting dizzy which didn't stope from running but it did slow me down I could hear red boxer Yelling at blue boxer who name was Tyler and Tyler shouted back at Tyrone calling him stupid then they stop and I could hear them coming after me . I thought I was dizzy before but I ran right in to something firm but this time it in embraced me and I looked up to Castile holding me looking confused and angry at the same time and James appeared next to him and he had the same expression as Castile.
" where are they " James voice was a tone I never seen before he was highly angry like more angry then he is when see me with Castile .I pointed towards the direction I came and him and Castile who was still holding onto me finally let me go and Castile Turned to James
" not know we can deal with them personally later we need to get zack out of here " James nodded and he moved around castiel and picked me up Carrying me like I was in distress I was about to say something. When he looked at me that told me to shut up just accept it . I smiled as i place my head on his chest and drifting away As these words slip from my mouth.
" thank you assholes ".

• CASTIEL POINT OF VIEW •
I let James pick him up for starts I would be mad two of my best friend went through this and I wasn't the first person they hugged . So I let him have that one , we headed for the car but I Took a different way there so we wouldn't run into the twins .oh when I see them tomorrow there so dead ....

About three minutes later we were in front of James car ,I open the door for James to put zack in side . But James put him in but then hugged his neck and asked him to stay with him in the back . James got in the back with him And zack Got into his lap And buried his face in James neck . That I wasn't okay with my face was getting red. I turned around quickly and went to the back of James jeep and found some gasoline jugs and I walked over to the twins car .I put gasoline all over the car and I pulled out my lighter set it a blaze And I got in the jeep and I drove of away with James smiling at the fire and noding in approval. I smiled back as I saw in the review mirror. The twins in panic trying to save there car from it burning doom . They fade in the distance and me and James drove in silence . For awhile when I looked back to see James was asleep . I Felt my face getting red again and I drove to James house figured his mom had a late shift and his dad was probably sleeping on his desk in house .I parked at the park near James house. I got out and Decided that I'm going to get some pussy from Erica she down the street anyway . I made it to her in like 5 mins I text her to come down stairs and she was at the door already .

" my dad and mom are sleep hurry up inside before ms.armstrong from next door see you . She always watching everything." She said smiling and rolling her eyes about ms.armstrong .I walked in I couldn't see much of her house and she led me up stairs as I bit my lips she had all the curvs and her chest was perfect size and her but jiggle As she walked up she was in a long white shirt with white socks on her brown hair looked as if she wasn't even Sleep . We snuck past her parents room. And we walked in hers and I smile as she shuts the door and I kiss her lightly on lips and she bits her lip . As I look at her and she push me on the. Bed And she gets on top of me. And pulled of my shirt and she rubbed her hAnds on Chest as she slides her fingers to swim shorts . She unties them as she feels I'm. Getting hard. And she pulls up. Her shirt. Let's just say I had a good night.

•••••••••••••••

*zack point of view *
I woke up from the sun rays reflecting on my face . I opened my eyes to find I was laying down in the back seat of James car. I look behind me to see james was spooning me and are fingers were intertwined with each other . I blushed and he woke up since he a light sleeper i figured he would wake up from my movement.
" morning sleepy head" I said In a sleepy voice.
He smiled and looked at the position. We was in and he blushed.
" how can this feel so right but isn't right " he squeezed me and my hand. Then he shoved me off the seat.
"Such a dick move. And omg my head hurts what the hell" I said as i stood hunch over in his truck and I just turned to sit in the front seat holding my head .
" my boy having his first hangover " he said laughing. He rumble in the back for a bit and he handle me a Advil with water and shades . I put the shades on and open my eyes .
" that's better " then I drunk my water And Advil and I massage my head . He climbed into the front seat. His mood drop for a split second when he was coming in the front seat it was on his face but he quickly went back to playing it off . He must think I forgot but I didn't but it will make him feel a little better .
" you know if your girlfriend caught us like that. You would think we was a couple" I quick leaned in and kissed his cheek . He didn't say anything he turned to look at me. And he smiled.
" felt so right but so wrong like a rose with hidden thorns " he started the car to drive me home as I tried to figure what the hell he was saying .
" just so you know zack I did that so you wouldn't feel scared to sleep "
He stayed focused on the road I looked at him .
" I didn't ask you two but thank you for being a good best friend."

" you didn't need to Tell me it was just instinct " he said looking at me with a smile .
"Mhmm so what's your excuse that you're going to tell your girlfriend of why you're instinct to come after me with Castile ". I said Looking out the window with a smile.
" zack that's nothing to be okay about . We're going to handle it "
He said It with determination . This is the first time I saw him not even care that he would have to hear Castile name ,voice or even him in the same room I really do feel bad for the too boys who tried to kidnap/rape me.

Once we finally made it to my neighborhood he took the back ally to bring me home and. He parked the car and turned to me . Pulling out my chain necklace out and smirking at me. I touched around my neck to notice it was gone.
" how did you .... Where did you..... Give it back" I said crossing my arms and he tossed it to me and I smiled putting it in my pocket.
" you was always a sucker for me James ". I said as I hop out the car and he rolled down the window .
" shut up ,plus. Your the one who can stay mad at me " he smiled zooming off. I rolled my eyes and I looked down. And notice I had no shoes on just socks "what the hell James " I shock my head and I hop the gate and walked around my pool and I climbed. The ladder to my room , I was more shocked that it was still in tact and that it still holds . I opened my window and climbed in and then shut it I didn't bother to strip I just collapsed on my bed removing my shades and shocks I Cover my self in my sheets and. I cover. My head I will not be doing anything for the rest of the weekend especially today on a Saturday. Friday was more then what I planed to happen I wish I could ................ I drifted into a deep sleep.