Chapter 2

I sat in seventh hour playing 2048 on my phone, which is a bunch of numbers you have to combine to match it, it harder to explain then playing it. But I got a message from James who by the way was seated right next to me.

Did you get invited to castiel party ;0.-james he shifted in his chair uncomfortable not meeting my eyes. He was taller than me he has a brown skin tone with perfect teeth he had a fade hair cut that he always kept a snapback hat on and he had a little bit of facial hair that was growing in that I thought was adorable but I could see the hatred for castiel in his eyes. Castiel and him never got along they just all ways had issue, honestly am unsure why he doesn't like talking about it I just know they were close friends at some point in time .

Yea why.....I don't have to go -me I gave him a side smile that he hates when I do it.

I'm not letting you go by your self that t's all ill pick u up around 7 on Friday -james he seems like of my over protecting brother then my best friend I smiled at his message . Then I crumbled a piece of paper and threw it at him and he just smirked.

ZACK! GO TO LOCK OUT NOW! I nearly jumped out my seat with ms.jones shouted at me. I usually ask who the hell she screaming at but I was in a good mood. So I simple got up grabbed my bags made sure to nock a couple of books from her desk with my bag. And I headed to lock out, now wait don't get me wrong am very nice but she's been crossing me all year. So knocking over a few book. Was the happiest the class ever been cheering me on as I headed out.

About half way down the hall I see castiel coming out his English class hearing ms.m yelling at him.

"CASTIEL THAT'S IT OUT MY CLASS RIGHT KNOW AND FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKN" she slammed the class room door with castiel saying only a few words.

"I DON'T CARE I DON'T NEED YOUR CLASS ANYWAY" he kicked the door then he noticed me and he fixed his v neck shirt and he smiled at me brushing his hair with his hand and no brush but he had a brush cut which made no since and he had on army cargo shorts and Jordan slides on with socks .I sized him up as I finally made it to him and he looked at me with me saying a slick comment to him.

"You are aware that you do need 4 credits of English right "I gave him a slow look shock my head and kept walking past him.

"Duhh I knew that "he jogged to catch up with me and he smiled

"Stop smiling like you going thru something boy and you know what else you forgot "I stopped walking and turned to him still in my personal space bubble.

'what?" that stupid smile crawled up his face again, am really starting to hate that smile like how could any girl he date like it.

"you sitting here talking to me which I still don't understand and you forgot your bag stupid but thank you for walking me to lock out" he gave me a death stare and the smiled and flicked me off as he ran back for his bag. I simply rolled my eyes and headed into lock out.

Which was empty but with Ms. Gray who shocked her head and smiled

"Up to know good I see zack"

"As all ways Ms. Gray castiel is coming also I think" I said as I take a seat in the middle of the room.

"Yes he been in hear a lot lately I was hoping for a day with I guess not, at any rate find something to do I have papers to grade" I smiled saluting her as I put my headphones in my ear and I play chasing pavements by Adele. I also went on watt pad looking for something to read for the remaining of class

~

About twenty minutes into lock out castiel comes in with a black eye and I raised an eyebrow at his stupidity.

"What the hell did you do this time "I took my headphones out and put my phone on my desk and Ms. Gray must have left since she figured castiel wasn't coming and I wouldn't leave since I like the silent in the room.

"I ran into james "he said with an attitude as he came to take a seat next to me

"What wait why "James fighting, the boy hated zombie games for crying out loud.

"He was looking for you and I well told him to stop dicking riding you "he said it not my meeting my eyes and I got up to look at his swollen eye.

"you deserved it you jerk come with me to get you ice " I said rolling my eyes and walked to the ice room upstairs so I headed to the elevator and waited for it come down with castiel standing behind me . I took out my phone to text James.

Explain James rn now!!!- I put my phone away waiting for him to text back. And I tossed my bag at him to hold.

I think castiel felt me being annoyed with both of them so he didn't say much on are way there. I opened the door turning on the lights, and I sighed loudly rubbing my eyes.

"Sit there and lean your head back "I took some ice put in a zip lock bag and I put it on his eye.

"Ouch ouch ouch "he flinched in pain

"Yea hope that teaches you leave my best friend alone jerk "I took his hand making him hold the ice bag himself and I sat on the nearby counter near the sink and pulled out my phone see James had replied

Zack he asked for it I don't regret it - James

Ik I saw his eye am helping him put ice on it, am cleaning up your mess as always -zack

Wait your with him?!??-James

Yea......why -zack

IM ON MY WAY -James

What's his problem he doesn't even want me near castiel that's so wired

"He's coming you got to go before he gets hear "I said hoping up and taking the ice of his eye.

"I can handle him and is it swelling down?" he said rubbing his neck

"if you think you're going to hit up I will personally beat you up myself and yes it fine it's not bleeding so It god when you get home put something warm on it now you got to go he's coming " I said pushing his heavy ass out the door and he caught the wedges of the door

"Say you will text me tonight!" he said it smiling at me

"What? No know get lost castiel plus your straight know go!" I stop pushing him folded my arms .give him a death stare as I stood in the door under his arm since he was much taller than me I had to look up at him.

"Not till you say you will I need your help with English "he looked around seeing James walking in a hurry to us.

"Fine! Now go "James was 10 feet away when the last bell rung letting kids out and swarm the schools halls and castiel disappeared with all the kids and I sighed and gave god thanks for helping me out. But I was pulled back in the ice room with the door shutting and James was like scoping me out like I had two heads or something.

"Are you okay" he said not taking his gaze off me.

"I'm fine I can handle myself "I went to go grab the door handle bug he leaned on it.

"Get out the way James "

"I don't trust him zack just don't get to close to him "he put his hand on my shoulder I just looked at him I couldn't be mad at him.

"I know James but what happen to you two "

"...zack you know I can't say" he looked down and I rolled my eyes at him at the same remark he always says to me.

"yea I thought so James" I pulled the door and he moved and didn't look at me and he just sat in the chair in disappointed in himself and I didn't look back at him and I headed to my car to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it stayed up all night writing this and as I promise I made it much longer then the first chapter and would you all like to have pictures of what they look like. *jumps up and down having a fanboy moment * I'm just happy leave comments for me to see what you guys feel about this if I should continue or not.