chapter 3

It I was a fast week not much for me to do and get done I haven't talk to James and I haven't texted Castile either. I been avoiding them both honestly I even ask Ms. Gray to let me do lock out in the morning helping her do paper work. I had only a black hoodie with white skinny jeans, my black and white vans. And I just flew thru school and rushed home as fast as possible. I passed my mother who was in the kitchen. Reading a cookbook with flour covering half her face and hair looking like she had a fight with. A flour monster her Adrian didn't really help much because her pink shirt and blue jeans had flour and other stains on them.

"Wow mom " I said while putting my book back down

"Hey zack Sorry havening girls nights at my house " she said coming over to me and kissing my cheek the sent me up stairs to stay out her way.

I smiled look at how my mom kept her self-busy even though she knows I'm leaving her soon. I walked up stairs and into my room. Threw my backpack on my bed which was place in the middle of my room and I had a beautiful view out my window that let the sun rays, Go over my bed in the morning sun and in sunset I took of my shoes and left them at the end of my bed. I put my face in my pillow and then that's when I notice him.

"Wait how you got here!" I jumped up, seeing him just looking at me stupidly and pointed towards my window.

"You taught me how to break into your room zack don't you remember " James said as started Spinning in my computer chair around and turned to face the computer as he balled up. A paper and thru it in my trash basket I don't know why I didn't notice him at first he
was sitting at my computer like right across my bed.

"Yea so but we're not talking so could you go .... Because I have nothing to say to you "I said harshly not carrying if I hurt him even though I know he didn't care.

"Zack. Shut the hell up and go take a shower and get dress for the party I don't got time for your arguments oh and I'm borrowing an outfit " I looked at him seeing my words did hurt him a lot And he didn't turn to face me . I got up Turned on my phone which turned on playing Jesse -McCartney because you live. I grabbed my towel and headed to my bathroom and he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes seeing him tearing up.

"There's so much I want to tell you. You're my best friend but you will hate me when I finally tell you "I looked at him and he was still holding my hand in both of his. I'm not sure why but at that moment I didn't want to see my best friend cry that something I couldn't handle. I Pulled him out of the chair And I hugged him but he was taller than me so I hugged his waist and he hug me Back .

"You don't have to tell me. James I love you no matter how much you make me mad just remember that okay "I looked up to him seeing him smile slightly and I smiled back

"Now stop hugging me James this is gay and the song isn't helping." He smiled. Wiping his eyes and. punched my arms

"Well your my bisexual best friend so it half okay "he started laughing. And I roles my eye. And walked into my bathroom shutting the door. I start undressing myself then I hoped in the shower and I turned the hot water nob on and I stand under it and about 5 minutes in I hear him shout. "I LIKE THIS SONG ZACK "he said screaming over the music, and everything else including my shower and I could hear him singing because you live. And I smiled finishing my shower I hoped out. Drying myself off and I opened my door. To see James sitting on my bed still listening to the same song and wherein my clothes he had on my white swimming trunks and a turquoise tank top shirt that had white stripes and he had on my sandals on.

"Really that what I was going to where if I decide to go ". I rolled my eyes at him with a grin across his face and I grabbed my second choice Which was a black v neck and skinny army cargo pants And my timberlands boots I grabbed them and I headed to my bath room when James attack me pulling me on the bed I dropped my outfit and shoes. And he smiled as he had me on my bed hovering over me. And he looked my body over. While let his leg slide up my. Towel while he was holding both my hands above my head.