Chapter 7

•Castile point of view •
I got out the shower after I figured I was in there long enough. I dragged it out as much as I could.   I raped my towel around my waist    And opened to find my room spotless and clean and my video games in order and not a single peace of trash on the ground or on my dresser. I notice a note on my pillow and it was from James he wrote it in cursive writing.he always got new talents .

  "Can't keep your room clean for anything can you. Well I took it a upon my self to clean it because your a pig to be honest , and I figured you wanted me to go so I left . I think it's best if we let the past go because I don't want to see zack hurt because of  me and you not getting along and I don't want to put him in a uncomfortable  place that he has to choose between me and you . So truths I forgive you . Sorry for how I been acting  towards you but you deserve a 100% of it but don't fuck up things with zack alright :) ."

I smiled as I put it down  and continue to get dressed . Which was just a hoodie and sweat pants on and I walked down stairs the boys had finished cleaning the house and some where playing football in front or playing the other ps4 down stairs they were welcomed hear when my parents went on there trips.  But after that they had to meet up are leaders house which  he usually had stuff going down and he had a mansion but they think it's so cool to hang at my house because they look up to me more. Matter of fact I haven't Hurd from  Greg for a while.  I'll  have to check on him later today. I turned into the kitchen to grab a cup of orange juice and I  hop on to the black counter as the sun was shining threw the window. When of the boys approach me .
"Hey why did you do what you did?" It was frank he was new. He's the only with brains in this gang he's the geek.
" because they were  doing some pretty sick shit I couldn't turn a blind eye on." I took my gaze off him with his fade hair cut and his white and black button down shit with white skinny jeans with black vans .while his wallet with its silver chain dangled on his thigh and his geek glasses and he had both his ear pierced and his brown skin was glowing from the sun rays .
"Well  they must have deserve it so don't go beating your self up we do crazy things for the people we care for Castile ."I felt him hop up and sit beside me. And a gentle smile came on my face and I turned to look at him holding my cup with both hands between my legs.
" frank how do you know what I'm thinking about or when something wrong with me " he smiled.
" it's a gift but also a Curse " he grabbed the note pad and pin from behind us and he wrote his number down and handed it to me .
"Just in case you ever need someone to talk" he hop off and walked away before I could even reply  to him which left me with a smile and I folded his number and stuck it in my pocket of my hoodie and finished my orange juice.  I took a glance out the window one more time.  Then smile  I franks  right,I can't blame my self for protecting people I care for . I got up and went  to play video games with the boys and decided I should check on Greg when I get a chance he's been mia for a while.
••••••
It was around 3:30pm when I decide to  go check on him and diced to invite frank.   He seems very wise on life even tho he's the same age as  me and zack and everyone else . And if he can read me like its nothing. I feel like I can trust him and it was so easy to talk to him and  I need someone i can go to about both of my life problems.

After 20 minutes of contemplating if I should text him or not I did.

Hey it's castiel do you want to go somewhere with me -castiel

Sure I'm at the cafe  if you could swing by -frank

Yea sure I'm actually passing it now - castiel

He didn't text back as I  pulled up   And seconds he came out side with a ice coffee and scatch a book with a fountain pen that was a feather  in his hands as he got in I noticed it was going to start raining.
"Hey thanks for tagging along frank " I said  as I stop looking out the window and continue to drive down iron drive
" it was no problem the cafe  was closing anyway " he said with a side smile and continue to drink his Ice coffee which was half gone.
"If you drink it any faster your going to suck up the ice " I said with a chuckle and I look over to him to see him giving me the death stare
" I'm sorry......." I said   Staying focused on the road
"You know what Castile " he said with angry voice and I stop the car at a stop sign and turned to him .
" what is it" I look him dead in the eyes and out of know where he started to laugh . And I drove and swerve the car so he goes in to the passenger window and he smiles .
" I love ice coffee I can't help it " he said smiling finishing the rest.
" I can see and I need  to tell you something "  he looked at me and then out the window
" your secretly bisexual you crushing on zack but you and James have some dirty history that  I can see  James has forgiven you but you haven't forgiven your self . And you don't want to fuck up what will happen between you zack so you need my help"  he try to slurp whatever rest of coffee that was left and seem unbothered that he knew my whole life .
"How do you even know all that " I said as we pulled up in front of gregs house and it started to poor down rain.
" it's gift plus I'm very aware of my surroundings and I notice things other people over look " he smiling as he put his book under his shirt and open the door and headed for gregs patio.