Chapter 8

*Frank's point of view *

Greg house was very beautiful his house was basically Made out of glass

I was in aww about his house I was in and way much worried how it put up to the tests of Mother Nature

I was in aww about his house I was in and way much worried how it put up to the tests of Mother Nature. I observed all of this as I ran for cover of his porch. Not far behind me Castiel stood next to me as he looked down at his feet and he now had wet socks.

"Castiel maybe it would be smart if you took of your socks as you ran here , unless you like wet socks and feet " I smiled as pinched my nose while he looked at me and flicked me off with both of his middle fingers. Then he stop when he saw a women come down the stairs to the door she had red hair like arial from the lil mermaid. And she had a hat on with the pony tail pulled through with a black crop top that said. Guns and roses on it. She had the shape of a hour glass also She had on shorts with Jordan's on. she popped her gum as she got closer to the door . She had her left arm cover in thorn tattoos that were dripping gold at the tips of the thorns . she had more tattoos but that struck out the most to me with that She finally made it to the door.she opened it and I noticed something Shiny in her pocket reflecting from my glasses. And then I realized its was a pistol and the faint smell of Cinnamon in the air as if she was making snicker doodles and was that beethoven in the back ground ?!?Who the hell is this women ?!?!

Castiel smiled seeing her and her whole mood change when she saw that smile and Grab him and put him in a head lock

"So Castiel how are you keeping. My gang under control. " she smirked as she made her grip tighter

"It's been simple a few hick up. Here and there nothing new" he said as he struggle clearly trying not to hurt her.

I coughed and punched Castiel shoulder

"Greg this is Frank , Frank meet are gang leader. Greg " he said it as if it was no big deal that he made it seem like she was a guy or the fact or her name is Greg so I simply said

"But your a girl " i said with rubbing my finger on my forehead

"And your short. " she said making eye contact with me folding her arms

" I'm not saying I have anything about female rulers More power to you but the fact that Greg. Referees you as male then a female is sorta degrading because he's basically running the whole thing while your playing undercover detective " she looked at me and simply smiled and popped her gum again. I'm pretty sure she sensed it was bugging me.

"so why are you exactly here i know it isn't here to integrate me" She said popping her gum once more and putting her gaze on me when she said integrate

"Boss I'm here to check on you. And make sure you didn't get your self killed or anything" she blushed and she smiled lightly and pulled at her shirt.

"well darling I'm alive and I'm tired i got back not long ago and mo cookies are about to be done and also frank theres things even bigger then you and your not ready to know yet. i mean you hardly understood i was a girl now get lost boys. " she kissed Castiel on the cheek and tap my nose and she went back in side while we ran to the car no longer shielded from the rain . I made it to the car and. Castiel slipped trying to get to the car first but he had a grip on the car handle. And all I did was laugh at him.

Once in the car we made are way back home. With it still raining. I finally asked him

"So your boo thing your going to go check on him right "

"He's not my boo thing I'm more of a distraction from the looks of it " As if it left a bitter taste in his mouth

" okay let's put it this way your going to go check on him and if I find you didn't I will flat your tires " I said smiling and he raised a eyebrow and kept his eyes on the road

" you wouldn't dare and don't eve think your bossing me around again got it " he said it with such in enforcement I burst into laughter and flicked his ear.

"Boy please thAt doesn't work on me. And u Better do I will flat them I swear." He rolled his eyes still not looking at me but he had a little smirk. And I smiled sitting back. Me being me I had to push my luck.

"Good boy now onward" I said playfully and he Pressed on gas. The hit breaks really hard. And I flew forward hitting the dash bored . " Now get out I returned you to your home " I looked up to see I was at the coffee shop. And I rolled my eyes and grabbing my belongings and flicked him off and I open the door. and I ran inside the coffee shop and he smiled at me drove off with the door closing it self with him driving. Away

~~~~

•zack point of view •

i woke up and grabbed my phone and it i notice it was 12 at night and i rolled over to look at my celling and i look around to see the moon was the only source of light in my room so i headed to my window and i made my way up to my roof and i sat up there for like a hour or two justing zoned out and when i final came out of my trip of over thinking i noticed my phone had 5 text messages and it was siting in gutter i scout down and saw i had 3 message from james making sure i was alive and okay and the other two from castiel saying he was only seconds away if i need him.

thats when it hit me like a cold shower i fell asleep with James holding me and i called for james and not castiel i feel like the biggest ass ever he was trying to compete with something i had no chance with "ill do better castiel" i said quietly to my self and felling tired again i went back into my room and seeing it 3:25AM i figured it was best not to wake either of them . then i snuggled back in bed k.o again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guys !!! i suck so much i know this is way over due I'm totally sorry but i got my life in order and i got a laptop so i shouldn't have a reason for not posting ... how often should i update weekly or every two weeks ?? :)  also i feel like the chapters really short or maybe do to the fact  im looking at in  webpage format should i make the chapters longer ??