GAMES

ESME/CRAM

The breeze surrounds my body as I walk in Valley of Kings. It's winter time and the icy chills spreading around me is what I need. I find a black snake slithering beside me. "Good morning to you, too." I say to the snake. The snake shape-shifts and turns to human. "Good morning." He says, casually. His eyes shifts to blue ones and stares down at my face. "Wanna tell what the hell is going on?" He asks me. I don't look at his face and I turn away from him. "I want you to open your heart to me and your soul." I turn my head to him. "There's nothing to talk about, Cram. We have been fucking cursed for over six centuries! I don't even know who the true liar is this whole time."

Cram starts muttering latin words and falls on his knees and stares up at the sky till his veins are popping out from his neck. The sky starts raining and an earthquake hits. I tremble on my feet, so he holds onto my hand and his mutters get louder and louder. He gets up and takes my hands in his hands. We're standing in front of each other and electricity builds between us. It literally moves in our bodies at the same time. "What in the actual hell is that?!" I scream at him, but he doesn't respond. He's still reading latin verses. "CRAM?!" I call out his name and I hear screams from the bloodied world.

"I didn't leave you, yet." I turn my head to face him. His eyes are glowing red in front of me, and I shiver. "How old are you?" I ask Cram. He chuckles at my obvious question. "Hit me a number." He says, casually. I stay silent for a few moments and I say, "23?" He nods straight away. "And you're probably....." He stays silent. "I'm more than 6503 years." I get shocked. "Surprised?" He smirks. "No." He looks into my eyes. "We need to go to the pyramids." He takes my hands and we head to them. Shivers travel down my spine. The smoke is surrounding the pyramids. Suddenly, the storm hits the region and the cult is lifted into the air. The storm tears their heads off and each head has a sign of snake on their forehead.
"What is the fucking point of the cult thing?" I ask Cram. He laughed, again. "It's not the 'why'. It's the 'how'!!" He dances on his feet while going down the sand dune. I spot the blood drops going in a spiral drawings and it terrifies me to know the truth behind the ritual. "We feed by abusing humans as cults. It's the only way for survival. We don't do it, casually. Actually, it's the lust that regulates our behavior when dealing with the human world. Just like feeding a lion with a lamb. The world is not the same, anymore." He frowns. "God told Lucifer that he doesn't belong with the angels no more. What a tragic thing that brought us to this moment. Eventually, we end up in hell with humans that we prey upon. Funny story." He raises an eyebrow. "I see you're opposing my words. Let me hear your thoughts. "
I stare at him for a moment, then I grab his arm and we indulge into hell.