The Great Territory Rules

• Dedicated to My Mom<3

The Great Territory Rules

Table of Content

Section 1: Pack Rules

Section 2: Alpha and other positions rules.

Section 3: Women Rules

Section 4: Men Rules

Section 5: Mate Rules

Section 6: Alphas daughter Rules

As rulers of the Werewolf Community and werewolfs ourselves ,we present you the rules to which all the first Alphas agreed to. These rules shall never be changed, only be added to as the years pass.

~The High Counsel

Section 1: Pack Rules

1.) Each memeber will be treated equally, depending on what class they are in.

First Class

This class consist of the Alpha, Beta, their mates, their children, and other family. These werewolves will be treated respectably by everyone in the pack. If not, punishment by the Alpha will be placed immediately.

Middle Class

This class consist of the Third on Command, his mate, and other important people. These people will also bs treated with respect by everyone in the pack, except the first class people. Of anyone dissobeys these people there may or may not be punishment. The Alpha decides.

Third Class

This Class consist of the Omegas and others less important people ( Other Werewolves). These people will not be treated with respect and must follow rules or any commands the First or Second class places upon them. They will have a set of chores that must be completed every day. The third class children may not go to the same school as the first and secknd class children. They cannot participate in any parties, activities, or anything unless asked. Failure to follow these rules will result on punishment by the Alpha or High Counsel.

2.) Each member has to treat the Alpha and Luna with full respect.

3.) They will not talk back to their Alpha or Luna.

4.) They must follow EVERY SINGLE rule placed upon the pack by the Alpha.

5.) Children under 18 mist attend the werewolf school everyday.

6.) The pack must never enter another or be accepted into another pack unless you are mates.

The pack rules placed upon the packs must be followed and if not, it will result on severe punishment.

Section 2: Alpha and other positions Rules

1.) Each pack will have a Alpha, Luna, Beta, and Third in Command.

2.) Each position will be passed down generation after generation.

3.) ONLY a son may rule. NOT DAUGHTER.

4.) The son will either accept the position or decline

Luna's Rules

1.)They will not make rules or have N opinion in the pack ways.

2.) They will only participate in women activities. No men activities.

3.) They will be treated with the same respect as the Alpha.

4.) They will always sk as their Alpha/Mate says and fulfil their every need and want.

5.) The Beta and Third in Command mates must also follow these rules.

Failure to follow these rules will result in punishment by the Alpha.

Section 3: Women Rules

1.) They will not have a say on anything

2.) They can only participate and do things women do.

3.) Must always fulfil their mates ever need and want. No questions asked.

4.) Must always follow everything their Alpha/ Mate says od severe punishment bu their mates will be placed.

Section 4: Men Rules

1.) They will not follow anything their mate says

2.) Must always only participate in men activities

3.) They can do whatever they want with their mates as long as it still follows the Mate Rules

Section 5: Mate Rules

1.) There will be no gay or lesbian mates. Only boy/girl mates. (SORRY IF THIS UPSETS PEOPLE. IT UPSETS ME TOO. I JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS HERE TO SHOW YOU HPW CRUEL THE COUNSEL IS. I DO BELIEVE JN GAG PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED BECAUSE ITS THEIR WAY OF LIFE. I FULLY SUPPORT THEM EVEN IF EVERYONE ELSE DOESNT.)

2.) They cannot complete the mating process ( The sexual part, not the marking) till both are 18 and they have permission fro. the girls father.

3.) Until mated, they cannot live with each other. When mated, they have to immediately move onto their own house.

4.) The male mate has complete say over the women mate

5.) The woman mate cannot sk anything without the male mates permission

6.) Each mate is only allowed two kids unless you are the Alpha and Luna

Failure to follow these rules, the Alpha will place a punishment

Section 6: The Alphas daughters Rules

1.) When the child is born the father, under any circumstances, cannot have any contact with his daughter till she is 16.

2.) She must live with her mother and grandmother till she is 16

3.) When she is 16, she must see her father for the first time and follow everything he says. No matter what.

4.) She will have no relationship outside her family till she meets her mate.

5.) She had to always be heavily guarded.

6.) If she does not find her mate by 18 her father must choose one for her that is suitable.

7.) No Alphas daughter shall ever mate with another Alpha even if they are mate's. They MUST reject each other.

Failure to follow any rules in The Great Territory Rules will have severe punishment. No questions asked.

~The High Counsel