Authors Note

Authors Note

Dear Readers,

            Thank you so much for reading this book. Some of you might have read this book before I edited it and changed it and I’m sorry for not updating that book. But I didn’t like the way it turned out and so I wanted to change it and I hope you keep reading this book because even though I changed the name of the book the plot of the other book will be a part of this book but with more detail.

            I also wanted to thank all the people who told me not to detail the book and keep updating. That really boosted my confidence and made me want to change the book and update this book as much as I can. This time I actually have a schedule on when I will update and when I write this book. So I’m getting back on track no thanks to you guys.

            Another big thanks goes out to my friend Katey for making this amazing cover for me. I will thank you every day till I feel that I said it enough, Katey. Without you, I don’t know what I would have done for a cover because you made this book stand out! Thank you so much. So with that said, I would love if all my fans/readers go and check out her page and read her books. She is an amazing writer and she is just absolutely amazing.

            For everyone else in my life that made this book possible and for telling me I needed to get out of the hell whole of a life I have, and start writing my book again I wanted to thank you. Thank you so much you guys I don’t know what I would have done without youJ.

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I wanted to know if anyone knew how to get this book out there. I know it’s a lot to ask for but I just wanted some ideas of how I could get this book out there so other people could read it. Thanks! Well, don’t forget to…VOTE…COMMENT…AND FOLLOW. That would mean a lot to me if you guys did that’s. Thank you.

~Sydnee (That Girl)