Facts

Done this with one of my books before but believe it or not, here's some hella random facts about this book trio you might not have known!

———————————————

1. Sherry was originally meant to die at the hands of Thomas in Book 1, when he found out Clyde was Reggie's father, I had it all typed out and everything, but I changed it owing to the fact I couldn't bring myself to quite literally kill a pregnant woman so he only knocked her out, worth it though because she went on to be just what book 3 needed.

2. I wanted nothing more than to have Jeffrey Dean Morgan play Thomas Cunningham. Yet as I went to find a gif of him, all I could see was my character Thomas Barnes from 'The Lion Series' with Ace Merrill. And owing to not want to ruin the Barnes Legacy for myself or you guys, I chose to cast Jason Statham instead.

3. Frankie was originally supposed to die at the hands of Taranis in book 1, however I had to give Taranis a reason to become the rat in book 2 so I had Genevieve give the kill to Ace.

4. I was originally against the idea of including actors Joe Cole and Tom Hardy(John Shelby & Alfie Solomons - Peaky Blinders) purely because I didn't want the book to come across as too Peaky Blinders-ish? If that makes sense as I already had Cillian Murphy. Therefore they aren't in the first one but as I went to write the second, I kinda just thought... fuck it! So they were officially cast and joined the Cunningham clan in their respective sides!

5. When you all first met baby Reggie in book 1, when Isolabella brought him into Ace's house to hold him hostage; his fate had already decided. I knew there and then, I wanted to raise him into the killer he is now.

6. The same issue I had with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, I had with Tyler Hoechlin. However I could only see him as Salvatore from 'The Redemption of Ace Merrill' series, so likewise, he too didn't make the cut

7. As you all know, Taranis was the family rat in book 2. Believe it or not, Bones was actually planned to be the rat, thus leading to a more shocking reveal owing to his loyalty to Genevieve. However after a game of Call of Duty, my own brother betrayed me so he could win and my mind was made up. Betrayal from a sibling took the cake and the plot was changed to make Taranis the rat.

8. Though Taranis was the rat in book 2, I knew I wanted the final villain to cause problems with the shipment coming in. However I wanted a really big stir to properly introduce him, at the time I had just introduced Irina into the story and the opportunity to make him her father was just too good to pass up.

9. The first moment I had Genevieve and Bones sleep together halfway through book 2, I knew book 3 would begin with their wedding and planned it out to originally have you all believe the wedding was for Ace and Isolabella.

10. I cried real tears whilst writing Taranis's death scene and everyone's reactions. Literal. Tears.

11. The new Ace Merrill Fic coming soon will be called Stripped Down.