Kaira's story

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and akshu driving back to singhania house...akshu tried to cheer up kartik's mood...

AKSHU:(saw an ice cream parlour) papa...car roko plss..(suddenly)

KARTIK:(stopping the car in a corner) kya hua baby...aap thik ho naa..(worriedly)

AKSHU:(with pleading eyes) vo... papa..m.ujhe...ice-cream...(Pointing towards the ice cream parlour)

KARTIK:(sighing in relief) akshu.. aapne toh dara hi diya tha papa ko...(smiling) ice cream chahiye... (she nodded, making a puppy face to melt him) okk fine, pr only one
...aap yaha car mei wait kro, mein lekr aata hu..

Akshu nodded and kartik got down to bring her ice-cream...he came back to her and gave her the cone...

AKSHU:(enjoying her ice-cream) mujhe pta tha aap apne liye nhi laoge...(feeding him) u can share with me..

KARTIK:(Taking a bite) thankuu.. pr aap toh apni ice-cream kisi ke sath share nhi krte, phir mere sath kyu...(driving the car)

AKSHU:(while eating her ice cream) kyuki aap boht special ho...I love u the most papa..u r not anyone, u r everything for me...

KARTIK:(stopping the car as they had reached) I love u too princess
...(kissing her forehead) aapko pta h aap bilkul apni mumma jaise ho
..aapki smile, aapki habits, aapki baatein..sb kuch mumma ki tarah h..(caressing her hair and cleaning her mouth with the tissue)

AKSHU:(holding his hand) sachi.. (he nodded) phir toh aapko sad hona hi nhi chahiye...kyuki aapki chotu sherni toh h naa aapke pas.. i promise u papa mein kbhi aapse dur nhi jaungi...

KARTIK:(caressing her face) mein aapko jaane bhi nhi dunga...chlo ab..andr chle...dinner bhi toh bnana h naa..mene sbko yhi aane ke liye keh diya h...

AKSHU:(opening her seat belt) papa mein bhi aapki help krungi.. plss...

Kartik nodded and they went in... kartik prepared the dinner, while akshu helped him with chopping the vegetables and other small works...akshu sat on the slab, thinking of something...kartik came to her and gave her an apple...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) kya hua bachaa...

AKSHU:(looking down sadly) kairav bhaiya ki yaad aa rhi h...vo kb aayenge papa...

KARTIK:(feeding her a slice of apple) aa jayenge vacations mei... aap kyu sad ho rhe ho..unse phone pe baat krlo naa...

Akshu nodded and kartik called kairav...they both talked to him and hang up the call...the dinner was prepared and kartik kept it on the table...After sometime, everyone came and they had dinner together...kartik recalled his memories with naira, when she used to feed him lovingly... akshu fed him with her own hands as he wasn't eating properly...he smiled as akshu was a replica of her mother...she couldn't see him feeling sad or left out...

DADI:(smiling) kittu tum aur akshu nhi aaoge...

AKSHU:(excitedly) nhi mimi...aaj hum mumma ke room mei soyenge...

KARTIK:(smiling) hnn dadi...mein kal subah akshu ko ready krke yahi se school drop kr dunga...

They nodded and went after sometime...kartik took akshu to naira's room and they both changed into their night suits...

AKSHU:(picking up a mendhak soft toy) papa...mumma aapko mendhak bulaati thi naa..

KARTIK:(Sitting beside her) hnn.. ab aapki mumma toh boht brave thi, bilkul sherni...unke saamne mein toh mendhak hi hu naa..(laughing)