Akshu wins🏆

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
Leap of a week...
A week passed by...akshu was preparing for her science exhibition...she made a very beautiful model, but was not confident enough to speak about it in front of everyone...It was her exhibition today and she was getting ready, when kartik came with her breakfast...

KARTIK:(keeping the tray on the table) akshu...baby aapne shoes bhi nhi pehne abhi tkk...aao mein aapki plaits(chotti) bna du..betho..

Akshu sat in front of the mirror, while kartik made two plaits of her hair

Akshu sat in front of the mirror, while kartik made two plaits of her hair...he made the knot of the tie and helped her wearing it...he made her wear her shoes and fed her breakfast with his own hands...

he made her wear her shoes and fed her breakfast with his own hands

KARTIK:(feeding her breadpakoda) kya hua princess... aap itne chup kyu ho...nervous feel kr rhe ho..(she nodded looking at him) pr kyu akshu...aapne toh kitne ache se sb prepare kiya h...phir drna kyu...(cleaning her mouth with towel) aap boht strong ho akshu...esa kuch nhi h jo meri beti nhi kr skti
...bss apna will power strong rkho aur jb bhi dar lge toh meri ek baat hmesha yaad rkhna...(cupping her face) meri princess best h aur jeetna important nhi h...try krna is what matters...aap apni taraf se apna best krna, phir result kuch bhi ho, papa is proud of u...(kissing her forehead)

AKSHU:(hugging him) thankuu papa...I promise mein apna best dungi aur apna confidence low nhi hone dungi..(looking at him) aap aaoge naa prize distribution ke time...

KARTIK:(caressing her face) Offcourse aaunga...badi mumma aur bade papa bhi aayenge...ab chle, vrna aap late ho jaoge..(Taking her bag and holding her hand)

Akshu took blessings from everyone as they came down...

DADI:(kissing her forehead after warding off evil eyes from her) All the best akshu...bhagwaan tumhe har kaam mei safalta de...

AKSHU:(smiling) thankuu mimi..

SWARNA:(feeding her a spoonful of dahi shakkar) All the best beta...god bless u..(hugging her)

AKSHU:(smiling) thankuu badi mumma...

MANISH:(patting akshu's head and hugging her) Good luck beta..