Papa's princess👑

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...I had this part already written and right now, I hv an exam on Wednesday ...so i thought to publish this chapter too...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik getting ready early morning in his room...he went to akshu's room and found her awake...he got worried seeing her sobbing sitting on the bed...

KARTIK:(sitting beside her and hugging her) akshu..kya hua princess...aap ro kyu rhe ho aur itni subah subah kyu uth gye...(caressing her hair lovingly and rubbing her back)

AKSHU:(clutching onto him and hiding herself in his embrace) papa...p.pa.pa..(stammering and sweating due to fear) m.ene...ba.d.
..d.rea.m...d.e.kha...(crying due to fear) v.o..m.ujhe...aa.pse..d.ur...k.r. de.ga...n.hi...m.ujhe..aa.p.ke...p.as...rh.na...h..plss..(snuggling into him while crying badly)

Kartik got worried seeing her condition...she was sweating and crying badly with fear...she was not ready to leave him for once, so he kept holding her, caressing her hair and rubbing her back...

KARTIK:(kissing her hair) nhi... nhi bachaa...papa aapke pas hi h.. koi aapko papa se dur nhi krega... bss..bss baby..papa ki jaan...(caressing her hair as she was calming down) vo sirf ek dream tha beta...dekho papa yhi h naa aapke pas..(wiping her tears and cleaning her face with his hanky) bss...bss mera bachaa...aapko mujhse koi dur nhi kr skta...(getting up with her in his lap) acha papa ke room mei chle..(caressing her back as she hugged him, wrapping her legs around his waist and nodded) bss princess...darna nhi..papa h naa aapke sath..

Kartik took her to his room, holding her protectively in his lap
...manish and swarna had came in his room to check if he needed something...it was 5 in the morning..they got worried seeing akshu in his lap, clinging onto him...they thought that she might be upset as kartik had to go to US leaving her alone...

MANISH:(worriedly) kartik kya hua akshu ko...tumne toh kaha tha use uthaana nhi, phir yeh itni jaldi kyu uth gyi...aur itni dari hui kyu h..(caressing her hair as she was snuggling into kartik's neck) kya hua beta...akshu..aap isliye sad ho ki papa jaa rhe h...koi baat nhi beta...kuch dino mei aa jaayenge..acha dadu pas aao ab... papa late ho rhe h naa..(trying to take her from his lap)

AKSHU:(crying, holding onto kartik tightly) no...p.ppa.pa...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair lovingly) acha nhi

KARTIK:(caressing her hair lovingly) acha nhi...nhi..koi nhi krega aapko papa se dur...rona nhi princess...papa aapse dur nhi jayenge...bss..bss..bss mera bachaa..bss..(Sitting on the bed with her in his lap) calm down.. (caressing her back) papa apni akshu ko akela chodkr nhi jayenge...

SWARNA:(worriedly) kartik kya hua h akshu ko...itni dari hui kyu h yeh...tabiyat toh thik h naa..

MANISH:(confused) hnn...vrna apne badepapa ke pas toh hmesha aa jaati h..kya hua kartik
...akshu ese kyu behave kr rhi h..

KARTIK:(caressing akshu's hair) kuch nhi hua...akshu ne bura sapna dekha h ki koi use mujhse dur lekr jaa rha h, isliye dar gyi meri princess...aap tension mtt lo
..mein thodi der sulaa deta hu ise
...maa aap akshu ke liye dhoodh le aao...(wiping akshu's tears and kissing her forehead) bss mera baby..meri chotu sherni...aap toh kitne strong ho...

AKSHU:(hugging him tightly) papa mujhe nhi sona

AKSHU:(hugging him tightly) papa mujhe nhi sona...mein so jaungi aur aap chle jaoge mujhe chodkr...I know kairav bhaiya needs u isliye aapko jaana pdega.. pr papa...vo dream..agr sachmei mujhe koi kidnap krke aapse dur le gya toh...nhi papa plss...mujhe nhi rhna aapke bina..pl.ss...p.apa..
(Requesting him)

Kartik could sense the fear in her voice

Kartik could sense the fear in her voice...he was in a dilemma what to do as both his children needed him...he couldn't leave one and go to another, so he decided to take akshu also along with him...

KARTIK:(caressing her face) nhi akshu...papa aapko chodkr nhi jaayenge..mein aapko apne sath lekr jaunga...u trust me naa..(she nodded) abhi 2 hours h naa...aap thodi der sojao, phir mein aapko utha dunga...I promise papa aapke bina nhi jaayenge..(kissing her cheeks as she smiled finally)

He made her drink milk and made her sleep comfortably on the bed, patting her head...

MANISH:(to kartik) akshu ke exams postpone ho gye h...abhi message aaya teacher ka..(showing kartik's phone which was on charging) chlo acha h...ab tum use bina tension ke apne sath le jaa skte ho...

SWARNA:(caressing akshu's hair) mein toh dar hi gyi thi akshu ko itna rote hue dekhkr...jaan bsti h uski apne papa mei..(to kartik) mein akshu ki packing kr deti hu
...tum yhi betho uske pas..agr uth gyi aur tumhe nhi dekha toh dar jayegi...(kissing akshu's forehead)

Kartik nodded and sat beside her, holding her hand...He woke her up after an hour and she went for a bath...she was so scared to go away from him even for a minute...kartik comforted her and dried her hair, combing it well... her hair were very similar to naira's hair...

KARTIK:(side hugging her) arey wahh..aaj toh meri princess boht pretty lgg rhi h..(to cheer up her mood) aapko pta h aapke hair bilkul mumma jaise h...smooth, long aur shiny...

AKSHU:(smiling) sachi papa...

KARTIK:(kissing her temple) yes my baby...aap bilkul mumma jaise ho...mumma sherni aur unki beti chotu sherni...sbse brave aur strong h meri princess...hnaa..(she nodded) bhul jao uss dream ko...dream sirf dream hi hota h, reality nhi...(helping her wear her shoes) papa aapse boht pyaar krte h bachaa...mein aapko kbhi khudse dur nhi hone dunga...koi aapko mujhse chiin kr nhi le jaa skta...(cupping her face)

AKSHU:(hugging him) I m sorry papa...mene boht trouble kiya naa aapko subah subah..pr mein boht dar gyi thi sachi...(kissing his cheeks) I love u too my superdad and i promise I'll be brave...

Kartik smiled and took her downstairs...manish had already kept his and akshu's bag in the car...everyone greeted them, hugging them and they went...In the flight, akshu slept...while, kartik was happy as he got some positive vibes which was bringing him close to naira's memories...he felt as if something good was going to happen...Soon, they reached US and took a taxi to kairav and vansh's flat...akshu was very excited to meet her bhaiya, but she didn't had any idea what surprise was waiting for her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shock or surprise???