Another revelation

Hey guys,
Let's begin with the next chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik coming in to wake up naira and akshu...he smiled seeing them sleeping peacefully with akshu in naira's embrace...he had given up all hopes to get naira back, but now he felt blessed...he kissed both of their foreheads, adoring them...he picked up akshu in his arms and took her to another room as vansh had an important online session...he covered akshu with blanket, patting her head and went back to vansh's room to check on naira...she rubbed her eyes, waking up and got worried not seeing akshu...she felt as if it was all her dream and held her head, feeling pain as she was taking so much stress...kartik got worried and went to her, holding her in his embrace...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair lovingly) shh...bss..bss naira..relax jaan...akshu ko mene dusre room mei sulaa diya h..vansh ko ek online session attend krna h isliye
..shaant ho jao plss..(kissing her forehead, wiping her tears) yeh sb dream nhi h...hum sath h aur hmesha rhenge ab..relax jaan...(caressing her face) itna stress tumhari health ke liye sahi nhi h..(Rubbing her back, holding her in his embrace)

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) i m sorry..daraa diya naa tumhe..don't worry kartik...mein thik hu...bss dar lgta h ki tumhe, akshu ko, kairav ko kho naa du..(holding his hand down as he was pressing her head) I m fine kartik...(cupping his face as a lone tear escaped his eyes) kartikkk...tum ro kyu rhe ho..(hugging him, wrapping her arms around him as he hugged her waist, keeping his head on her shoulder and cried silently)

KARTIK:(calming down after a while and kissing her neck) I missed u naira...i missed u so much..mein sirf bachyon ke liye jii rha tha...thank god tum vapis aa gyi...ab plss kbhi mujhe chodkr mtt jaana..tumhare bina sb bikhar sa jaata h...mein akele sb nhi smbhal skta...I need u jaan..(cupping her face and taking her in a deep liplock)

Naira closed her eyes, responding to the kiss and encircled her arms around his neck...they poured all their love, longing and pain in the kiss...it was a long kiss..kartik broke the kiss as naira was out of breath...he hugged her lightly, rubbing her back and caressing her hair lovingly...naira smiled, snuggling into him...she cupped his face and kissed his forehead, looking into his eyes...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) I love u kartik...agr mere haath mei hota toh ek pal ke liye bhi tumse dur naa rhu...I promise ab hum boht careful rhenge...kbhi tumhe chodkr nhi jaungi ab...(hugging him) I m sorry...for everything..(a lone tear escaped her eyes)

KARTIK:(wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks) shh..yeh sb mene tumhe guilty feel kraane ke liye nhi kaha...plss naira..ab rona nhi...(hugging her) I love u too mera bachaa...I love u so much...

Naira smiled...kartik held her in a side hug, holding her one hand as she got up...he took her out and made her sit on the chair where kairav and vansh were waiting for lunch...vansh had an online session, so he took his plate in his room...

KAIRAV:(smiling) mein akshu ko lekr aata hu...aaj hum sath mei lunch krenge, itne time baad...

NAIRA:(nodded at him and he went) Kartik...ghar mei sb kese h.. yaad krte honge naa mujhe..

KARTIK:(holding her from her shoulders) Offcourse naira...jaan ho tum hmare ghar ki..sb boht yaad krte h tumhe...akshu ki baatein, uski smile, uski life mei family ki importance...sb tumhari yaad dilaati thi..bilkul tumpr gyi h akshu...meri chotu sherni...

Naira smiled and kairav came with akshu, who was rubbing her eyes cutely...she sat beside naira and hugged her...

NAIRA:(caressing her hair and back) mera bachaa...aaj mein aapko apne haathon se khilaungi, jese bachpan mei khilati thi...

KAIRAV:(Making a cute face) aur mujhe...

NAIRA:(smiling) Offcourse aapko bhi kairav...mumma aapko kese bhul skti h baby..