Akshu meets naira🥰

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira coming to vansh's room holding hands...they saw akshu laughing with her brothers and playing video games...she felt something and looked towards them...the remote control dropped down her hand due to shock...kairav and vansh were worried about her reaction after seeing naira, but kartik knew she would be the happiest now...

AKSHU:(coming towards them with slow steps with tears in her eyes) m.umm.a...aa.p..sach.mei.. ho...ya.aa...fir...se..yeh..m.era...d.ream..h...(stopping a few centimetres away) nhi..m.ein...a.apko..touch...k.run.gi..t.oh...aap...ch.le..jao.ge..n.aa...(crying silently) m.um.maaa...p.lss
..v.apis...aa..jao...pl.ss..

Kartik and naira were in tears seeing her state...naira ran to her daughter and hugged her tightly, making her realize that it's not her dream this time...

naira ran to her daughter and hugged her tightly, making her realize that it's not her dream this time

AKSHU:(absorbing her warmth and trying to believe the reality) m.um.maaa...aa.p...(looking at kartik) papa..s.achm.ei...m.umm.a. vapis...aa..gyi..(kartik nodded with a smile, including kairav and vansh)

NAIRA:(caressing her hair and back lovingly) mumma..yhi...h... beta..aapke.pas..yeh..aa.pka...dr.eam...n.hi...h.(hugging her more tightly as she hugged her and started crying badly) meri...ak.shuu...m.eri..jaa.n...I m sorry.. m.umma...is...sorry..b.acha.a...(kissing her hair and crying badly, taking her daughter in her arms)

Akshu cried hugging her tightly, trying to snuggle more into her... naira's condition was also not less
..she was so happy seeing her grown up daughter and was surprised seeing how much she was connected to her even when she wasn't there for her...kairav and kartik hugged eachother seeing their reunion...After a few minutes, naira felt akshu calming so she wiped her own tears first and broke the hug, cupping her face and wiping her tears...

NAIRA:(kissing her forehead lovingly) bss..bss..mera baby... mumma yahi h aapke pas..(kissing her face madly) ab mumma kahi nhi jayengi aapko chodkr...(with tears rolling down her cheeks due to happiness) I m sorry...I m so sorry akshu..(hugging her again) aapko itne saal mumma se dur rhna pda...I m sorry bachaa..(caressing her hair and kissing her hair) meri akshi...mumma ki jaan..(smiling in tears)

AKSHU:(snuggling into her chest) mumma...m.ummaa...

ummaa