one

Bennett sat down on the damp grass, emitting a small sigh as he looked at the burnt chicken mushroom skewer. "Sorry I scared you Razor.." He mumbled, not daring to look up at the wild boy.

"Bennett.. okay?" Razor asked, plopping down next to Bennett.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay."

Razor looked satisfied and he stared at the chicken mushroom skewer. "Benny going to.. eat that?"

He was very hypnotized by the skewer, although it had been burnt badly. "No but- oh Razor! You don't want to eat this, I burnt it.."

"Bennett food always good." Razor replied confidently and looked starry eyed.

"Can Razor have?" The wolf boy asked, inching closer to Bennett's face.

"I- fine, fine.." Bennett waved it off, handing it to his friend from Wolvendom. He really didn't want him to eat it, it was probably all chewy and flaky anyways.

However, Razor joyfully grabbed the chicken mushroom skewer and munched on it.

He's probably just being nice.. Bennett thought to himself, as he poked at the ground with a twig. He felt so bad, this had always happened on adventure trips.

He had always gotten Razor and himself into some sort of trouble, but Razor still stuck around for some reason.. unlike the people prior to him..

Bennett emitted a sigh and attempted to lean back into a log, but there was no log, and instead, Bennett flopped onto the ground.

...

"Bennett!! Bennett okay?!" Razor cried, leaning over the unlucky boy.

For a bit, Bennett was just there, in a trance. But he looked up at Razor, and his beautiful face..

Bennett burst out in laughter, curling up and holding his arms over his stomach.

Razor displayed a confused and concerned expression on his face.

It was so cute!

Bennett's face warmed up into a bright pink, as he continued to laugh and look at his best adventure buddy.

"I'm good, thanks Razor." He said, sitting up to send Razor a pat on the head.

Razor was visibly confused, but he leaned into the pat and looked content. "Razor glad Bennett happy.. but safe."

"Ah, Razor- it's 'happy and safe.'" Bennett paused for a second. "But thank you.." He stared into Razors bright entrancing red eyes, and quickly turned away in a flush.

 "Ohh! Okay, Razor glad Bennett is happy AND safe!" Razor exclaimed, happy he was making progress in the human language.

Razor noticed Bennett looking a bit off, and he grabbed him by the hand to stand him up.

"Wha- Razor what are y-"

"Bennett come.. with Razor. Very.. beautiful.."

Bennett's mind was all scrambled. Did he just call me beautiful? He thought, as he let himself be dragged by Razor to a high cliff. 

When they got there, the sun was near setting, and that is where Razor sat them down. "Beautiful." Razor said.

Ah.. so he was just calling the scenery beautiful. Of course, why would he call Bennett beautiful? Bennett wasn't fully pushed down though, because it was truly beautiful. Even more beautiful with Razor there.

"Razor, how did you find this place?"

Bennett asked, curious. It was quite the view.

"Razor spend many moons.. with lupical here. You are lupical, Bennett."

Razor replied..

Bennett was stunned, and he looked over to Razor.

Razor was already looking back at him. "Benny make Razor feel warm.. but tingly. No.. wait.. Benny make Razor feel.. warm and tingly."

Bennett just stared in awe, then broke into a small fit of giggles. "Yes Razor, and!" Completely being oblivious of the fact he said Bennett made him feel warm and tingly, he admired the adorable puppy face of his. 

They sat together and watched the sunset. Bennett looked down at their hands, and reached over for Razor's. Razor completely reciprocated the act, although he had no idea what Bennett was doing. 

It put Bennett into a bit of a shock, but he still curled his fingers around Razor's and smiled as his face heated up.  

omg only 657 words. soz guys, I'll try to make them longer from now on.

xoxo
aneres