three

t/w: a few curse words

Razor's face blanked out and he turned back to the horizon. He dug his nails into the ground and looked down, balling up his fists. Bennett kept away from any eye contact with Razor. He was still too embarrassed. 

To Bennett's demise, Razor stood up and turned his head facing away from the cliff and down into the forest.

"Razor is going to go.." Razor said, seemingly monotonous. Bennett started to freak out and he quickly struggled up off the ground as well.

"Wait, Razor! Where are you going?! Did I- Did I do something?!" Bennett panicked, rushing over to grab Razor's left shoulder.

However, Razor turned his body before Bennett could reach him and responded, "Razor has to go home. Go to where lupical is," and he said this very nonchalantly, despite the arrogant attitude on his face.

Bennett saw this clearly, and was in absolute shock. He stuttered upon his words and tried to argue with Razor's reasoning, but his throat was dry. Nothing was coming out of his mouth, it was like his vocal cords were ripped out. 

It was too late for Bennett because Razor already started to walk away, disappearing into the dark grove of trees.

Razor.. he's gone.. Bennett thought to himself, his extended arm still shaking violently. It felt like there was an earthquake, just beneath him. 

Lowering his arm, he looked down and felt his eyes blurring. Hot steamy tears rolled down his cheeks and onto the grass. 

Bennett was on his shins, and holding his hands on his green hues. What.. what I do? Did I say something, did I do something what.. what made him leave? Was it me? 

All of these thoughts ran through Bennett's head so fast, he was shaking. Of course. This was just his luck, wasn't it? He always fucking drove his friends away from himself. 

They always hated him- no- hate was too understated. They all LOATHED him and his stupid fortune by the end of the day. Why did he always have such bad luck? Bennett could never keep anyone with him. They were all too scared of his.. curse.

God damnit. Bennett yelled internally, lifting his head again, staring towards the forest as if to check if Razor was still there- if this was all a hallucination.. A dream. It.. wasn't.

He just sat there, in utter disbelief. What had gone wrong. Hah. He always found himself asking the same question. Why.

══════════════ ⋆🍀⋆ ══════════════

Razor solemnly stepped into the dark gloomy forest as it slowly got darker, and darker. The night was coming, and the lamp grass bounded up and glowed beautifully. Too bad Bennett wasn't there to see it. 

Slowly, Razor lumbered onto a log and placed himself down on it, taking a seat. He just stared at the ground and kicked his feet around in the dirt, feeling- how should he feel? Confused. He felt confused. Bennett seemed angry at Razor, and especially because Bennett didn't tell Razor why he pulled away so fast.

Razor thought to himself about it and he knew that people often didn't want to talk about why they were sad or mad, so there was a possibility that Bennett was mad. Very mad, in fact, due to him being so cold to Razor and pushing him out of the picture.

As the moon began to rise out from under the horizon, Razor rested his head on a tree, dazing off as he thought about Bennett and he. Why?

A/N
hi everybody, thanks for reading this chapter of Pure Luck :)
I know I haven't posted in a while- in a really long time, actually. I've been super busy but starting now I have a whole week to myself away from school and sports. I appreciate everyone who's stuck to this book and read until now. Thanks for showing me the support I need :) I also apologize for the length of this chapter, I just decided to jot down some ideas at night and this is where it got me. Secondly, I want to take the time to say that this book is mainly for practice and for fun as I typically have a hard time writing creatively, but I'm trying! Thanks again,
💕 Aneres
707 words