Ch.2 [ The Lone Cyborg ]

[Warning: Really long and slow chapter up ahead!]

___

"What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak plaguing our nation this year. We'll ask Mr. Carfetch; a mosquito expert who has written several books on the subject."

Saitama placed down his plastic elephant watering can in the sink, turning on the tap so he can water the only plant he has outside.

Mr. Carfetch: "Thank you for having me. These mosquito's Belong to an entire new species, Therefore I honestly know nothing about them."

News Reporter: "Awe come on! what good are you!! Get off of my show!!"

The man cleared his throat and began to speak again.

News Reporter: "I mean- how interesting. Let's take a look on are map here that reveal's the areas of where it will be exposed by the outbreak."

He walks past the TV and onto the porch, taking a glimpse of the screen before watering the little plant.

Saitama: "Man. City-Z is right in their path, Now we've got a mosquito plague to deal with?"

He said to himself.

As he was watering his Cactus plant, [Name] on the other hand had been watching the same news in her own small apartment, listening to what the headlines have to say whilst fixing a little ring mechanism on the coffee table.

News Reporter: "We interrupt this program with a breaking news bulletin. A large swarm of mosquito's has been sighted in City-Z."

It cuts to images and videos of a farm with dead dried cows animals lying in their pens.

News Reporter: "Mummified Remains of attacked farm animals have also been found. If you ever encounter a large swarm of mosquito's, It is strongly suggested that you Flee immediately."

The [H/C] sigh's in her head when she placed her glass of water down on the coffee table, staring at the tiny object when she accidentally broke it by putting too much pressure on the sides. She then looked around her to find anything to repair it but with no avail

[Name]: 'I wonder if I can still make it to the supply shop right now..'

She looks up at the clock in her living room, showing that the time is about to hit the 3:00 pm mark in just a few minutes. She nods slightly, shutting off the TV then walking over to grab a light weight sweater and the same shoe's she wore from yesterday.

'Yup. I can make it.'

As the female was about to head out the door, she stops and quickly grabs a [F/C] Mechanical wrist band that's on the counter then leaving soon after.

The sidewalk by the buildings were lonely and no person was nowhere to be seen, its probably because of the outbreak that's going on right now in the city. The repair shop is in City-G so there won't be any lockdowns there since it's faraway from here.