Chapter 3: Sparks Fly

~~~Time Skip (From Last Part)~~~
Lotte and Y/N have been texting ever since they met up, mostly about Night fall. But a lot of other things too.

[Lotte's Pov]

Me and Y/N have been texting all the time after we met, though we still haven't met up again. I really like talking to him he is very funny, and kind. He always made me giggle and smile, but one night he made it our conversation a little to funny.

Akko: "Is she still texting him?"

Sucy: "Sounds like it."

Akko: "How can you text him so much?" She yells to Lotte on the top bunk.

Lotte: "He is so funny and kind."

Sucy: "He literally told Amanda he doesn't care about her."

Lotte: "That's just cause it was business, he's a lot different normally. Just watch."

Lotte texts: Hey Y/N can I call you?

Y/N: Sure but yk u can call me Ink.

Lotte: What is Ink?

Y/N: Its my stage name for my band!

Lotte: You make music??

Y/N: Yeah me and my friends are in a band

Lotte: What's the name of the band?

Y/N: Idk if ur gonna like it since we make hard rock

Lotte: I'll try anything once.

Y/N: Ok well its Bass Fighters.

Lotte: Ok I'll check it out.

Y/N: Well you wanted to call right?

Lotte: Oh yeah.

Lotte: I'm gonna call him.

Akko and Sucy roll their eyes as Lotte calls. To prove Y/N is a nice guy she puts it on speaker.

~~~Timeskip~~~
Lotte and Y/n call for a while and talk then Lotte listens to some of Bass Fighters music.

The first song that stuck out was Living in a Nightmare. Shockingly she liked it, and wanted to listen to more.

[Y/n pov]

I think I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna ask her out on a date.

No not a date just a meet up. I mean why would she wanna date me? I'm horrible and she can do much better.

Y/n: Hey Lotte would you like to meet up after school tomorrow?

Lotte was left speechless for a second then responded "Sure, where do you wanna go?"

???: "In you!!!"

Lotte turned bright red then heard "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Y/n: "Sorry Brennan was being a bitch."

Brennan: "YOU'RE A SIMP!!!"

Y/n: "I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!"

Brennan: "Is that before or after you get in her's?"

Y/n: "Excuse me, I need to go kill this bastard."

Lotte giggled and smiled as I hung up.

[Lotte's Pov]

Akko: Soooo what was that all about?

Sucy: Sounds like he wants to do naughty things with you.

Lotte turned bright red and quickly said "NO! NO! NO! THATS JUST HIS FRIEND BEING WEIRD AND STUFF! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO DO THAT WITH ME? SEE OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T WANT TO!"

Lotte continues her embarrassed ranting. While Akko and Sucy just look at each other and shake their heads.

To be continued. . .