Chapter 5: The Auditorium

[No ones Pov]

Everyone from Lunar Nova was called to the auditorium for a meeting, which none of them knew about apart from Lotte, Akko, Amanda, and a few others. When they got there they sat down for a while as the boys were getting ready.

Everyone else was waiting on Y/n, they couldn't start without you since you kinda made this all happen.

Brennan: Where is this guy?

Dezi: I don't know, you know he likes to get dressed up for these types of thing.

Y/n came running up and as they saw him in the distance Christian yelled "Look at this Bozo!"

Y/n: What?

Christian: Why are you dressed like Alastor?

Y/n: Why does anyone do anything? SHEER.
ABSOLUTE. BOREDOM!!!

Brennan: Wow. Really?

Y/n: Yeah. What's wrong mad you didn't cosplay?

Brennan: No, you just look like an idiot.

Y/n: Better than Dezi just wearing the uniform.

Dezi looked over not paying attention as always.

Headmistress Holbrooke: *clears throat* Are yall ready?

We all shake our head.

Christian: Yes ma'am.

Headmistress Holbrooke: Ok. Let us begin.

She walked into the room and begain to explain what was happening.

[Y/n pov]

After a few minutes she stated ". . . and introducing our new and first wizard students, first is Brennan Labatut. Next is Joseph "Dezi" Peake, then we have Jordan Cooper. . ."

Wait Jordan came with us?

And sure enought he walked out

Damn. Well why was I not informed of this, I PUT THIS TOGETHER FOR FUCK SAKE.

Headmistress Holbrooke: ". . . Then we have 3 out of the five members of Bass Fighters, Christian "Darki" Landry, Danny "Rose" Murillo, and Jakobi "Shade" Shaddix."

A few students one of which being Lotte and another shockingly being Amanda started cheering.

Headmistress Holbrooke: Then of course we can't forget the lead singer Y/n "Ink" L/n.

Lotte screamed her lungs out while all the other students that were cheering for us continued cheering.

Headmistress Holbrooke: He is also the one that made this all happen. Do you have anything you wish to say?

Y/n: I would love to say a few things. First, thank you to everyone who helped me in making this possible, finally we have true gender equality. . .

A lot of students cheered at the statemen/of gender equality.

Y/n: Next, I would love for yall to be very welcoming to the new students, and staff. . .

The students began to mutter to each other with one of the main words begin stated "staff?"

Y/n: Oops, did I spoil a surprise?

Headmistress Holbrooke: He is correct we have a few new teachers from Solar Arcane and a few teachers are leaving for Solar Arcane.

Y/n: Can you bring them out?

Headmistress Holbrooke: Of course. Our new staff consists of Professor Savard.