2

6:17pm. Somerville, Boston, Massachusetts.

I slipped out of the bed, my legs shook slightly, and my heart beat ponded in my ear like a siren, everything felt burnt, my head, legs, arms, heart, he was everywhere that he wasn't.

I jumped as Eli shifted in the bed, bringing me more into focus, looking down at my wrist looking for bruises that weren't there, everywhere he touched me felt real, yet he hadnt laid a cell of his on mine.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom along the hall, i felt like if i walked faster, id loose him. i needed to shower, i was warm and inclosed by his ghost, even the door handle was to cold, every fibire that made me was fuzzy i couldnt tell if i wanted to peel my skin of or kiss it until my lips stung.

Turing on the shower, covering my ears and eyes for a second, trying to ground myself away from him grabbing at my brain.

I sat down in the comfort of my shower, my mind was awake but my body still needed a second to restore the strength, i was going to need it if he was at the camp out, i'm seriously debating killing him, he was already fucking everything up.

I spit, as the water washed the suds off me, tickling my sensitive, now freezing body.

A knock on the door brought me back, it was just a dream, he was nothing and nobody to me.

"You alright?" mum shouted out, i stood up and turned to shower off, stepping out.  "Yeah, getting ready to go out" putting a towel round my i turned to open the door.

Looking at mum and laughing slightly, she was in her big white puffy dressing gown and her light purple slippers, her hair looked crazy all up in curlers.

"Shut up" she smiled back, catching on to what i found so entertaining. "Can you do my hair please" i asked.

I can sometimes do my hair but its down to my waist now and incredibly curly, one wrong move and im hagrid, although the process was a little funny, the end product was why i thank her for never getting it chopped of when i was little.

She rolled her eyes, "course i will". She spun me around until i was facing the mirror, she then franticly jogged out, getting the supplies.

Once she returned, basket full of everything she needed and a speaker, she started working her magic.

"Your going to Elizabeth's house arent you?" mum said as HEAVEN by Isabel LaRosa sang, she had just finished diffusing my hair and was now putting god knows what else in it.

"Yeah if thats Kai's mum".

"Their rights cunts" she said blunly pulling a weeze from me. "Why,
What did they do" i asked.

"Samantha caught her and her friends in a coffee shop talking shit about MaryLou and how they purposely set their house of fire for the benefits".

My mouth hung open. "what the fuck".

-
the house fire was the first non- im gonna kill you, interaction me and chris had, i was with nick at a pool party when he got the call, i was the only one who drove there so we sped back to the house, nick was on the phone with his family, upon telling me they where safe a huge rock lifted of my chest, thank god he didnt die.

Thats my job.

Once we pulled up to the house nick jumped out, and so did I, not that i wanted to go near him but i did care about nick and matt.

His peircing eyes met mine, annoyingly they where glassy and hurt, and it wasnt because of me.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, but he didnt react, he just looked, he looked like fucking china, he was gonna break if i didnt catch him, it's like I had to because I could tell he didnt want anyone else to.