5

4:17pm.

Nick barged in telling me to shower and get ready, as we now had plans to go to the ice skating thing at the school.

Me and Chris parted, my skin burnt slightly and my face scrunched up at him.

"Why you acting nice?" I asked, he gave me a funny look.

"I'm not, fuck you"  his face switching back before he left.

Disgust on my tongue as I watched the door close, i fucking hate him.

-

"Via?" mums voice rang my ears through the phone, as I headed to the bathroom.

"Mother", i joked in a posh tone.  "You okay hun? marylou told me you stayed at theres last night, you came home ill from school, how you feeling?", i smiled to myself at matt obviously not going around the world telling people the details.

"Yeah i'm okay now mum, i'll tell you about it all when i get home, we're going to the ice skating thing and the school".

"Yeah i heard about that" she sounded like she took a bite of an apple, "you have fun but don't kill yourself", i laugh.

"Shut up i'm a pro", she laughed at my blatant lie.

"Bye love, love you".

"Love you too".
-

"Can you hurry the fuck up" Nick shouted at me through the bathroom door, i was straightening my hair after getting changed, I wore dark mocha coloured cargo jeans, about 5 hoodies with my north face coat.

"Can you shut the fuck up".

"Hurry the fuck up".

"Shut the fuck up".

"Hurry the fuck up".

"Shut the fuck up".

"grow the fuck up" Matts voice shut us both up, being replaced by laughter.

I then opened the door to let Nick in, he fumbled around with my things while he spoke.

"When Matt called him, and told him what happened, he bolted to eli's class, started fully pounding his face into the ground" i flinched slightly with a laugh as nick made the motion of punching into his other hand.

"And then he ran, all the way home, a good 20 minutes, wouldn't speak to anyone or listen to us, he laid down with you for a couple hours, before we convinced him to shower and stuff, then he only went straight back to you" he said as silence broke out for a couple seconds, i turned to him, slightly sighing and leaning in my hands on the cold marble counter,

"Then never left that chair".

I brought my head up to look in the mirror, "which means what" i said.

"You tell me", he fluffed his hair up.

"I hate him"i stated, nick turned to me, "i know you do, but how much?".

"As much as he hates me", i reply, he chuckled.

"The line is thinner then ever", i couldn't help but smile, closing my eyes to think.

"We gotta go!" Matt said hitting the door.

Nick gave me a tilt of his head and a smile before dapping me up and both of us heading outside.

-

We arrived at the schools ice rink, a tad late, but we made it at least, matt drove as i simply didn't have the energy, i felt like I'd only slept for about 4 hours.