10

"Kit hurry the fuck up!" I shout and bang on our bathroom door, even Nick was ready and making his way overs to Kai's, but Kit, no we needed to wait at least an hour for her to get ready.

"Octavia, I am trying my best here, my hair won't go right, can u please help me!" She drags her sentence as i open the door, I'm met with her sweaty red face with her hand tangled in her hair.

"Shall I just straighten it?" She asks in defeat, i roll my eyes and take her comb out her hand.

"No, you look too leng with your natural hair." I begin slowly combing the back of her hair, as she hands me hair bands.

"Via, I'm so lonely" her shoulders shrug, i catch her eyes in the mirror.

"Kit, someone will come around"

"Maybe my standards are too high, you know? Im being to picky" she bites her nails, i shake her shoulders.

"Kit do not ever, lower your standards, you don't want to fuck around with fives when you could easily bag a ten" i begin to put her hair up in buns.

"Easy for you to say" she snaps, my eye brows furrowed.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You've had, Ollie, Eli, sort of had Kai and Chris, all just on their knees for you" i watch her eyes roll to the floor.

I spin her around to face me, "Katrina May Banks, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on, and I know I'm not going to be the only one who thinks that"

She huffs and her head falls to my chest, "your so lucky though"

My heart aches, "Kit, Ollie was a prick who used me for sex, Eli also is a prick who used me, Kai is a fuckboy and doesn't actually want me, he wants the idea of me in front of everyone, and I regret meeting all three of them. I'm not lucky" her eyes soften.

"And Chris?" She smirks.

I stare at her for a while, "he, is- "

"The one who thinks your the most beautiful woman in the world?" She butts in with a playful smile.

I laugh, "I'll believe that when he tells me, and knowing him, he would rather gouge his eyes out"

She laughs turning back to the mirror, "oh, I do look good"

"Your welcome" i smile, she turns back to me.

"Thankyou, and I mean that" 

"You know I got you, now seriously, let's go" she laughs as she follows me down the stairs.

"Worried a girl has already got their tongue down his throat?" i stop still at the end of the stairs, remember the girl from the bonfire, and what he said in the car.

"Via?" She pats my shoulder, "you good? It was a joke"

I turn to her as i back away to the door, "I kill her then"

She squeals as she runs to me, "I knew it! Your so in-love!"

I ignore her as we cross the road to Kai's place. I was fucking worried, I was furious at even the thought of it.

I threw the front door open, immediately being hit with looming hot air and the smell of alcohol, my mind buzzed as I heard Meddle About by chase Atlantic blasting through the speakers in the ceiling.

I closed my eyes for a second before shaking my head away from it all, i needed to focus on finding him. He had been here for over an hour without me, there was nothing stopping him.