X.

Minnie stopped drinking her beer the moment Lisa said it.

It was indeed different this time. For the several times that Lisa used her as a cover-up for her "extra-curricular activities", this is the first time that Lisa said it loud - that she is in love with the girl. She would often say that this and that girl is different, but then she would only pertain to how wild the girl is, how good she is in bed, or how adventurous she is, but never about feelings of love.

"Lisa, you don't joke about this matter.", Minnie still says.

Lisa abruptly sits facing Minnie.

"I'm not joking Minnie!", she exclaims.

"How long have you met this girl?"

"Two or three weeks ago, I'm not sure. But I met her in the event at the Grand Hotel."

Minnie knows the event. She was there.

"Was she a guest? I didn't notice you taking interest with someone...except that lady server...oh wait, it's her?!", Minnie's eyes were wide upon realization.

"Yes, it's her."

"Lisa, it's been barely 3 or 4 weeks since you met her! You're just confused. Well, I could say she's beautiful but maybe that's just that."

"That's the point Minnie! In those weeks after I met her I only had the chance to talk to her personally for about four times, including tonight, and yet I can't seem to get her off my mind! Eversince I met her, I've always wanted to see her again."

"Maybe you're just feeling like this because it's been so long since you had a fling, since you bedded someone.", Minnie nonchalantly said. The bag of chips in the table was thrown at her and it hit her.

"It's not that, Minnie. This is more than just sexual attraction."

"How many times have you done it with her? Was she wild, adventurous, loud or what??"

"What the fuck do those have to do with what I'm telling you??", she asks, a little annoyed at her friend.

"You might just be mistaking your feelings for something purely...sexual. I don't know, Lisa. I'm sorry but I don't believe you at this point."

"For the record, we haven't done anything! I couldn't even kiss her in the lips because I'm scared I'll scare her away! I...I want to take things slow between us."

Minnie was wide eyes at what she heard.

Now that's new! Lisa was never to slow down when it comes to flirting and sex. She's not one to be concerned whether the other party will be scared or not. Lisa is someone who is, "take me or your loss" type of girl.

Minnie opened another bottle of beer but put it in front of Lisa. This new side of Lisa is giving her headache.

"She makes me happy. My heart beats like it's going to pop out of my chest whenever I'm near her.", Lisa confessing, gulping a large swig down.

Minnie could only listen to her friend. In her mind, she has to meet this girl.

"And the thing is, I want to be intimate with her. Not sex or fuck. And...and...I see myself with her for a very long time.", she said so gently that Minnie felt the sincerity.

"But you're engaged already Lisa. You have a soon-to-be son. Are you forgetting about Lean and Jennie? How about your parents?"

"Jennie and I are just engaged for business convenience, you know that. And Lean...I love him like my own, you know that too.", Lisa looks at Minnie and the latter nods. "But this feeling I have for Jisoo is something strong."