XIV.

"I'll be back soon. Please don't be mad."

"I'm mad. Don't come back!"

"I'm sorry, this was sudden. I just had a call yesterday and now I have to be here. I promise to make it up to you when I get back."

"But you'll be gone for a week. Wait, will you be here during the foundation's day?"

"Of course I will. I'll make sure to be back before that day. Missed me already?😘"

"Yes and no.😜"

"How the hell does that work?😮‍💨"

"I miss you but I don't miss you because I'm mad at you. 🤭

"You're being silly, Love. Oh well, I'm being called. You take care of yourself. And well, you might want to check some of business news tonight so you could see what I do here. For sure there will be news about this. And I miss you too already. I'll see you when I get back. 😘"

"Take care of yourself too.😊"

As Jisoo pockets her phone, the smile in her face never fades.

"Someone's so happy this early morning! Did you win the lottery?", Seulgi nudges her from the side.

Oh I did and more!

"Silly! I'm always happy! Go back in front, there's a lot of people in line! Help Dahyun!", she shoo's her friend away.

It's true that she has been smiling a lot these days. Reason? Lisa, no doubt. After their mini confession at her apartment, they had been seeing each other after Jisoo's shift for the entire duration that Jennie is away. They would have dinner at a fancy restaurant or just have a take out and eat at Jisoo's place. Lisa, though, was not still allowed to stay the night at Jisoo's place. But in those moments, they spend a portion of their time just all cuddled up in the sofa, watching whatever interests them. No kissing yet, except in her cheeks.

When Jennie returned, they just meet briefly when Lisa insisted to pick her up in her tutorial school at 7pm when she didn't have her car. Lisa had trouble explaining her sudden disappearance but Jennie did not question her further. Then most of the time, they call or send messenges.

And this morning, Jisoo woke up to a message saying that the younger girl had to go to Paris to attend the ground breaking of the mall she and her business partners/ counterparts they would put up. It was a smaller version of the ones they have in Asia, so Lisa wasn't supposed to attend anymore but would have sent her representative. But one of her partners is a close friend of her and he requested for her to be there for the groundbreaking and to discuss more things. So, Lisa agreed to fly out and finish the task which would take a week.

"Hi good morning!!", Chaeyoung suddenly appeared beside her and gave her kiss in her cheek. She smiles fondly at the younger girl.

"Good morning Chae!"

"How is it going with the foundation project?"

"It's going pretty smooth. I have already contacted Jin and borrowed some of his things that we could use."

"That's so nice of him."

Jin is the general manager of the Grand Hotel and a close friend of theirs. Since he is also an event planner with another friend, Chan, they have these kinds of tools. And they gladly lent them to the girls.

"Kim Jennie already wired the entire payment of the contract."

Jisoo's eyes went big at the news.

"The entire 5 million won??"