XII.

"Okay Buddy, are you all set? Let me check your bag again.", Lisa leans down to check Lean's travel bag to make sure that everything he needs is in there. Jennie and him will be traveling to Singapore on a three days business trip. The business trip is actually for her father's company where she is also the Vice President. Whenever Jennie had to be away, Lean goes with her since it would serve as vacation for him too. And of course Nana would be with them.

"Why don't you come with us Mom?", the little boy asks. Lisa kisses his forehead and ruffles his hair.

"I can't baby. I'm needed at the office. There are a lot work these days. I'm sorry. But I promise I'll make it up to you when you return."

"Okay. That sounds good. It's just for 3 days anyway."

Adorable kid.

"Okay, everything's inside. Remember what I told last night, don't disturb Mommy in her meetings unless it's so important. Also, don't talk to strangers. Always follow what Mommy says, okay? And have fun Baby."

The little boy nods enthusiatically then tightly hugs Lisa. It always makes Lisa's heart happy whenever Lean is so sweet towards her. She hugs him tight, twlling him she'll miss him for sure.

Then Jennie came and peeked in.

"You two ready?", she asks. Lean runs towards her Mommy with his luggage in hand. He went down and looked for his Nana.

Hand in hand, Jennie and Lisa went down the grand staircase. Lisa again repeats her instructions for Lean to Nana.

She won't be able to drive them to the airport since she, too, has an important meeting with the Board at about an hour now.

Before going in the car Jennie turns to Lisa and kisses her cheek.

"You two take care, Nini. Message me when you land."

"You too. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Go now, you might be stuck in traffic."

Once more she kisses Jennie's cheek then bid goodbye. She, too, went her way at the office.

====

"Hi! How's your day?"

Came Lisa's text at around 10am. But Jisoo couldn't get hold of her phone because of the many things she has to finish today. She came to the shop early as usual and prepared for the pastries. Lately, the customers are picking up and she has to increase supplies therefore she needs to alot more time for baking. Chaeyoung had discussed to her the possiblity of alloting one side of the café for bulk orders of whole cakes. Jisoo wanted that but she needs someone who could assist her since making one cake takes a lot of time. Opening it to the public would require more and more. Chaeyoung said that they could make it for advance orders but of course they would displays, which they already have.

Jisoo was not in a hurry on that matter. They just opened up the shop and she wants to focus on the current state of their products, making sure that customers are always satisfied. She would also want to make sure to herself that before takes on the more hard roles, she's ready for it. The project business with Kim Jennie will somehow tell her that.

"Hello. Lunch time eat something healthy. You seem to be so busy to.", came another one after an hour from the first. Still, Jisoo hasn't held her phone. She decided to allot her whole day to the shop to make up for thr times she was gone because of her classes. And besides, she needs to make sure everything is ready for the foundation's day.

"Everything okay? I hope it is. Please call or text me once you read this."

Again, left unread.