Don't Hate The Player

DIOR

I arrived at the venue early with my best friends Maverick and Willow to make sure everything was in order.

"Yo Big D! Bad bitches are everywhere you did good!" Maverick exclaimed.

I know I had big dick energy but please, that was about the cringiest thing I've heard him say and he had a thug like demeanour so that was definitely hard to hear.

"Thanks bro." I replied while doing a quick handshake. A bunch of cute girls in the corner caught his attention causing him to stray away and go over to them disregarding the fact that he had a girlfriend.

To my right a couple of exotic dancers congregated, stripping from their student disguise revealing their elaborate outfits.

"It's only right that we welcome our guest I uttered while looking at Willow." We smirked at each making our way over to them.

They came in all shapes and sizes and by the looks of it they meant business. I guess it pays off having links at a strip club, shoutout to my big sister Alex for being that girl.

"Hey baby." the girls blushed and smiled flirtatiously.

They all wore skimpy sequined outfits which clung to their bodies leaving very little to our imagination. Their appearance was enhanced by the 7" stripper heels as they moved seductively on stage. If there was one thing that could get me in a good mood it was a bunch of strippers, and the three laid out in front of us displaying their assets was more than enough.

I didn't know where to start, the tall redhead stood up and demonstrated some of her tricks on the pole while her friend crawled over to us slowly with her tongue out, flicking it up and down indicating that she wanted something. The curvy, blonde with the crooked lace front bounced up and down moving her ass cheeks from left to right.

After that uncouth introduction the only thing I could think was how my sister packed together a whole bunch of freaks.

"Woah okay calm down ladies there is enough of Willow and Dior to go around." Willow said while smirking, I knew damn well she was loving every bit of this.

She got up on the stage before I knew it, attempting to work the middle pole and shake her non existent ass in a circle while the strippers hyped her up.
Shaking my head, I swiftly made my way over to the rest of the event planning team. Low and behold there Rylin was once more sitting in all her fine ass glory.

"Sup guys." I sat down on the vacant barstool beside Rylin taking her glass. I think my power nap gave me the courage to do that because I immediately put it to my head and sipped it. By the taste of it, I knew it had vodka in it and I hated that shit. I spun around and stuck my tongue out in distaste.

"This drink taste like expired ass" I exclaimed, not being able to hold back the disgusting feeling I was left with.

"Who made this?" Everyone turned their eyes to the lanky nerdy girl hiding behind the opened refrigerator door.

"Oh hell naw y'all wilding, who is responsible?" I shouted out of pure annoyance.

Eva got up awkwardly to explain, "Well you see the thing is we posted a quick job offer on the gram and she said she was fit for the job so we hired her, it was short notice."

"Yea no, get out." I told the helpless girl as I pointed towards the exit.
"I leave and everything goes south? I think it's time for a re-election Eva. It's about damn time. How hard it is to hire a professional bartender?"

"The last time I checked we weren't bankrupt so why was there just a fucking amateur making drinks for our welcome party?"

I took out my phone contacting my friend Maverick. If there was one thing he knew from start to finish, was the art of mixing drinks.