Wild Goose Chase

DIOR

I sighed finishing my wings, the only people I saw today was Lori and Chanel and they left lunch early because they wanted to go get some "we time" before their next class. At this very moment I felt like a complete loner. The lack of interaction left my social meter on E. It was my first day of the year and I'd say it was probably one of the trashiest days I've had since last year. I thought we would all chill and have fun but here I am eating lunch alone.

Just as I was about to get up, a breathless Willow came running over to me. She came to a sudden stop, bending with her hands on her knees as she took a deep breath.

"Thank God you're here, I saw your message in the group chat but I couldn't answer, sorry I'm late." She paused as she looked around hesitantly.

"I was caught in a wild goose chase with the dean for the entire lunch time. You know how I've been trying to stay out of trouble because of my future plans right? Well I might have fucked that up, I was in admin law class and Elijah's dumb ass is sitting beside me drunk as hell, harassing the life out of me and this other girl. So I turn around and snap at him and he says some slick ass degrading shit so you know I had to clock that bitch in the mouth. Anyways, long story short there was kinda blood everywhere and he runs and tells his momma and then she starts chasing me along with security but I end up loosing them."

"Crazy right?"

She grabbed the lukewarm water from my hand and downed it in a split second.

"Did he hit you back?" I asked in a protective tone.

"No he just told me he was gonna get me or whatever the fuck that meant and walked out the room furiously."

"Willow, seriously, you're on a scholarship, the deans fucking scholarship and you screwed up her sons face? What are you gonna do bro that's kinda serious?"

"Listen calm down." she reassured me while skipping from rock to rock. "It's simple I just hide them out until it blows off. "

"News flash you're at school there's nowhere to hide and I don't think it's gonna blow off Willow, are you missing the part where he threatened you? "

"Oh yea about that, it's fine, I told my brother, he can take him. He said he'd pop in from time to time in case things go south, no biggie. Also I'll be rooming with you until further notice, so tell your weirdo roommate to make some space."

I looked at her in complete awe, wondering how she managed to stay so composed after what just happened.

"So what are you gonna do now?"

"I'm gonna hide in your room, but I'll need a disguise."
"I have these glasses, she said whipping out some designer ones."

"Here I have some sweats in my bag, zip it up all the way over your head"

_______

Willow was fast asleep and I still hadn't heard from the others. Rylin had been on my mind since our last encounter this morning, when she left me to go to some stupid group meeting.

Having nothing else to do, I went to the field to try and clear my head.