II (Edited)

The next day
*Aevira Point Of View *

I woke up the next morning without my glasses. I couldn't really see as I got up from the bed and tried to walk to my table. I walked there as my hand searched for my glasses. I eventually picked up what felt like my glasses. I put my glasses on and pushed it up. I looked at the table to my book which was written :

Memories

I remembered that I was looking at it last night. I went to the bathroom and took a towel. I did my normal routine and got out. I walked to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. After that I left, I remembered that today was a Saturday so I would come a little more earlier today. I walked down the hallway and left the inn.

I was walking down the street when I remembered something...

* Flashback *

I was on the roof of a building and was waiting for William to arrive. I started to get impatient as he was taking a long time to arrive. I waited a little longer when I saw him coming. He walked up to me and held my hands.

"Hello Aevira." He said to me as I looked at him.

"Hello there, you snail." I said as he looked at me.

"Why are you calling me a snail?" He asked me as I looked at him.

"Because I waited for you for so long, but you never came." I said as he held my shoulders.

"Sorry, love. I won't do it again." He said as I put my hands on his chest

"It's okay baby." I said as he kissed my cheek.

I held his collar as I stood on my tippy toes and pushed my lips against his. My eyes shutted closed as I knew that he never expected me to do that to him. But he closed his eyes and placed his gloved hands on my cheeks. I was still holding his collar as I left it go and pulled back. He looked at me and kissed me back...

* Flashback end *

I reached the library. I went inside as I was still thinking about him...

After work-around five o'clock that evening...
* Aevira Point Of View *

I was walking home from the library. I was going to change and everything and go to the bar to have a drink. I was walking there when I heard screams coming from an alleyway up ahead. I rushed over to the scene only to see a guy that seemed to be a girl with long red hair, wearing a button up shirt with a brown vest, black gloves, black dress pants, a tie in the shape of a bow, a red coat with black and red high heels.

I felt like I have seen him or her before, but I ignored it and walked away.

Around an hour later

I was sitting in the bar with a glass of beer. My hair was tied up in a rough ponytail and I was wearing a black dress pants with a white button up shirt that was big for me and black shoes. I drank that glass and order another when a man sat down next to me. He looked at me suspiciously and mumbled something to himself that sounded like : is this a guy or a girl?  I felt strange around this man. He has brown hair that was filthy with a tan complex and was wearing a smelly vest that smelt like his sweat. I felt sick as he sat next to me. He took his beer as I received my order.