V (Edited)

Saturday

The day was beautiful as London was always gorgeous in this time of year. The trees was covered by the thick lays of snow that made London the winter wonderland it is. The lakes was frozen solid with ice as the snow covered the roads and houses. 

But not everyone enjoyed winter. The day has came! It was the day of Trancy's ball. It was a day to be joyous about for Aevira, but she wasn't even smiling. Her long light blue dress with a beautiful pattern that showed everyone how beautiful she truly was, dragged behind her as she walked up to the door of the Trancy mansion.

She felt like coming here was a mistake. She felt out of place here before she even got inside. Maybe because she was going to be the only commoner there amongst everyone. She walked to the doors as she walked inside. She looked around to see all the beautifully dressed woman around her as she wished that she could just leave now.

She pushed up her glasses as she noticed earl Trancy and his butler walking towards her. Her long hair rested behind her as she prepared to walk away or even out of this place. They walked closer towards her as she froze to the spot.

"So, you came? How nice. I wonder why. To lie about your status? To say that I brought a peasant here?" He started criticising her as she sighed and held her head.

"No! I didn't even want to be here, you brat! So shut your crap hole!" She told him as the butler just looked around at everyone, maybe to make sure that no one was watching them at this moment. 

"Then why come?" He asked as Aevira sighed.

"Because I'm having problems at home and I didn't want to be there." Was the excuse she made up at that moment

"Oh really?" He asked as she looked behind her and saw a short teenage boy with grayish blue-black hair and rich peacock-blue eyes.

His arms and legs were thin, his shoulders slim, and his waist narrow. Next to him was a tall handsome man with black hair,  red eyes, pale skin and wore a tail coat. She looked at the earl and then them. She looked back and forth from Alois and Claude afterwards as she tried to come up with a way to get away from his blubbering.

"I have to go." She said as she walked away.

She walked towards somewhere that she could be alone and away from those irritating people. She stood by a wall as she looked around at everyone enjoying themselves. She looked down as she moved her glasses and wiped her eye before showing a smiling face to everyone.

*Flashback*

Aevira walked down the hallway as she pushed her black framed glasses back as she knocked on a door and heard an answer as she opened the door and walked inside.

"Hello Harold." She said as she looked at him.

"Hello Miss Aevira Collins." The green haired male said as he got up and settled his paperwork down.

He looked carefully at the paperwork with his yellow-green eyes as he pushed up his grey framed glasses.

"So, can I help you in anyway?" She asked him as he smiled.

"No, not really. I got it under control, future Mrs Spears." He joked as he picked up his work.

"Haha, very funny. But, I'm not getting married to him... yet. Hopefully he asks me to marry him." She explained as he walked to the door.