VI (Edited)

The next day
*Aevira's Point of View*

I woke up that morning as I looked at my bandaged feet to see if they were okay. I got out of the bed as I stood on my own two feet as I walked towards what had to be bathroom. I opened the door as I walked into the bathroom and I looked around. I walked to the bath as I opened my clothes...

A short time later
*Aevira's Point of View*

I walked out of the bathroom as I found a dress on the foot of the bed with a plate of food and what seemed to be a note. I rubbed my hair dry as I threw the towel on the bed and walked towards everything. I picked up the note to see what it said :

This is a little something for you, my lady. The dress is for you to wear today and there's a little something you can eat for breakfast. My Lord wishes to see you for breakfast. Please, do come. It would make him really happy if you come. 

From : Sebastian

"Wow. At least he has some writing skills. Like punctuation and he knows his upper case letters from his lower case letters." I said as I looked at the plate to see a slice of chocolate cake and... well... a normal English breakfast.

I started eating the breakfast, but I left the cake at the side of the tray as I continued eating. I finished up as I put the plate down and I wiped my mouth. I grabbed the dress as I pulled the lace of the mine opened and I pulled it over my head. I threw the dress on the bed as I put the dress on over my head as I slipped it down and I stood up. I pulled the dress down as it was a long, beautiful blue dress with a built in corset, if that's what I could call it. I pulled the laces as I tied it up nice and tight.

I picked up the tray as I walked to the door with my bandaged feet and the tray in my hand. I opened the door as I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I started walking down the hallway until I nearly bumped someone, but I jumped back quickly. I stood up straight as I saw Sebastian in front of me and he was holding a pair of shoes.

"It's just you." I said as he looked at the tray which had the letter and the slice of cake.

"I see you didn't eat the slice of cake I have made for you. Why is that?" He asked me as I sighed. 

"Unfortunately, I'm not really a 'cake' person." I explained as he handed me the shoes and I handed him the tray. 

I placed the shoes on the floor as I pushed my feet inside them as he watched me do so. I sighed as I looked at him.

"It fits." I said miserably as he escorted me to his 'lord', a miserable looking child who seemed to hate life to the bitter core.

I followed him as he took downstairs to his lord.

"Goodmorning, sir Phantomhive." I said as I sat down a couple of seats away from him.

"Now, my Lord. You need to be kind to the young lady." Sebastian said to Ciel as I chuckled.

"Jackass." I muttered under your breath as I looked at him and he glared back and I watched to laugh.