IV (Edited)

The next morning
*Aevira Point Of View*

I didn't understand why my mood was happiness today. The only thing I was basically doing was smiling. My footsteps on the road were so soft that I couldn't even hear them. I continued to walk to the library. I was quite happy as I started running.

After Work.

I was walking home from work. My day was practically normal. It was the same day that I always had for the last two years since I have gotten fired. I walked along the streets as my eyes caught a beautiful dress that I could afford to buy for that ball that I was invited to. I smiled brightly as I walked into the store. I entered the store in a happy mood as I looked around at some dresses, but the one I saw was still the best. I took the dress as I walked to pay for it as I paid for my dress with all the money I brought. I pushed my glasses up as he put it in a bag for me and handed it to me. I took the bag as I closed my bag.

"Thank you." I said as I walked out of the store.

I was sure that many people were looking at me in a funny way in that store. I walked proudly down the street as I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder as I swang around and I kicked that person as I realised that I  kicked Ronald in the face.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you. It was so sudden. I'm sorry." I apologised to him as he smiled instead.

"It's okay. I know it was sudden and I should be sorry." He said as I smiled.

"Okay. But I have to go. Bye Ronald." I told him as I started walking and he walked after me.

"Wait up!" He said as he walked with me as I walked towards my home.

"Okay, fine, you can walk me home." I said as that's exactly what he did.

"So, what happened? You don't collect souls anymore, why?" He asked me as I sighed.

"Well, I tampered around with souls and got myself fired. I had a death wish." I explained as he looked at his watch.

"That's a shame. Well, I have to go. I certainly don't want to be working overtime." He said as I sighed with relief.

"Bye." I said as he walked off to where he had to go.

I was relieved that he had to go as I started walking towards my room. I walked into my room as I was nearly killed by what seemed to be garden trimmers. I looked ahead of me to see William again.

"Why are you here and how did you even get in?" I questioned him as he walked up to me.

"The window was opened." He said as I sighed.

"You are trespassing, William. What's even worse is that there's now a hole in my wall and you aren't going to fix it!" I complained as I looked up at him.

"Sorry." Is all he could say as I folded my arms.

"Now, what do you want?" I asked him as he held my shoulders.

"Are you running after Knox?" He asked me as I pushed him away.

"I would never do that! Are you mad?! Ronald is my friend and I don't want him anymore than that, do you understand me?!" I shouted him as he sighed.

"Fine then." He said as he turned away and seemed to want walk away.

"And you can also be a friend of mine again. It's only because you still coming around me. So, don't  take this too personal." I tried to explain to him as he seemed to of smiled.

"Thanks." He said as he walked to the door.

"Bye, William." I said as he walked out of the door.

I walked to the door quickly as I watched him walk down the stairs. I smiled as she chuckled and walked back inside. She locked the door as she went to her room. She sat on her bed as she sighed and fell backwards.

"That bastard. Still the bastard he always was and he always will be one." She simply said as she smiled brightly and started laughing.

"I can't believe this! I'm taking like mad woman. But he is a bastard. His a liar. His a bitch, asshole, pathetic at keeping promises. But I can't believe I loved him.

Elsewhere
*William Point of View*

I sat on my bed as I looked out the window. I laid down as I looked up at the ceiling and I sighed.

"She said we can be friends. I can't believe it. It's a miracle! She wants us to be friends. Maybe she has feelings for me." He hoped as he processed it.

"Never mind. I don't think so." He told himself as he sighed.

"It's so hard to be in her head. I really want another chance. But, she is my problem." He complained as he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

*Flashback*

I sat in my office as I did some paper work. The door suddenly opened slightly as I saw a young woman with red hair standing there.

"Are you busy?" She asked me as she folded her arms and leaned against the door while looking at her nails.

"No, why?" I asked her as I placed my paperwork one side.

"It's good news." She said as she walked up to me.

"How?" I asked her as she sat on my table and looked at me.

"Well, it's just good news." She said as I looked at her.

"Okay then." I said as she leaned over to me.

I leaned in too as our lips touched passionately. I kissed her harder as she held my neck. I got up as I placed my hands on either side of her. Our lips moved intensely as she held my tie and pulled me closer to her. She opened my tie as she held my face. I held her waist as the door opened. She pushed me away quickly as she wiped her mouth. I looked up to see Sutcliff standing there.

"Willy?" She said in shock as Aevira bit her lip and looked at me nervously.

"Sutcliff?" I said nervously as Aevira got up and walked out, leaving me and Grell to sort out our issues...

*End of Flashback*

I sat up as I started breathing heavily.

"No! Not that again." I said to myself as I laid back down.

Word count : 1117 words