III (Edited)

The next day
*Aevira Point Of View*

I woke up in my room remembering everything from the previous night. It was horrifying knowing that Jason wanted me in such a way. I got out of my bed and headed to my bathroom. The memories were just rushing through and filled my head with those awful thoughts.

In the street...

It was a Sunday so the bookshop would of been closed today. Walking through the streets would of been good for me because then I would be able to clear my mind from everything. I was still feeling uneasy about what happened. I walked past an alleyway when, I saw a reaper in the alleyway.

The reaper had long red hair, wearing a button up shirt with a brown vest, black gloves, black dress pants, a tie in the shape of a bow, a red coat with black and red high heels. I couldn't really tell if it was a male or female. But certainly, he or she had long hair. The reaper got up as I fled. I ran for my life so he or she won't see me. But I was also unlucky...

In the process of running I bumped into someone which made me fall on the ground along with my glasses. I moved around looking for my glasses. Eventually, someone tapped my shoulder as I tried to look up, but it was a blur. This figure handed me my glasses. I put it on as I saw a tall, bespectacled, and handsome man with short, black hair and golden eyes. He was dressed in a dark suit and wore white gloves. I looked at a figure next to him. He was a teenage boy with icy blue eyes and platinum blond hair; a singular, noticeable cowlick curls up to the left. He wore a long, plum purple frock coat; a forest green waistcoat with vertical black stripes and a black back; a white button-up shirt; black trousers; long black stockings; knee-high brown high heel boots with purple laces; and a charcoal ribbon tied in a large bow around his neck.

"Who do you think you are, you peasant?!" The platinum haired male said as I got a bit short-tempered.

"Who do you think you are calling a peasant!" I demanded as I stood up and straightened my glasses.

"Who are you talking back to four eyes!?" He said in a very unpleasant and rude manner.

"Look here pea brain! I don't think your parents taught you any manners, you mannerless, spoilt brat!" I shouted at him as he attempted to slap me, but the tall, golden eyed man stopped him from doing so.

I sensed that he was a demon.

"Your highness. You shouldn't slap a lady in public." The demon said to him.

"Yes. Respect woman, you mannerless brat!" I demanded to him as the demon examined me and could see that I lived a simple life, maybe even alone or with a man or something.

But of course, I had nobody in my life and didn't know if I would even have someone.

"You should be respecting me, you b-!" As the demon or should I assume, butler, put his hand around the childs mouth.

"I'm sorry for my highness's foul and rudeness. I'm Claude Faustus and this is my master, Alois Trancy. As an apology for his rudeness, you can come to the Trancy Mansion for a ball on Saturday. You should not be late. 6 : 00 pm. Be sure to come." He said as he walked off with Alois.

"I'll think about it." I said to myself as I walked off to the other direction, the one from which I came.

 I was thinking if I should go or not, it was confusing on whether or not I must go to that ball or not. I didn't know if I should. I walked along the road until I found myself outside a dress shop. 

This made me think about the ball at Trancy mansion. It made me wonder. I had no money on me currently, but the dresses there were beautiful.

"Maybe I should go to that ball after all." I thought to myself as I walked off.

That evening...

I have finally gotten home from my day out. All I wanted was to rest, but first, I had to eat. I made myself something to eat by myself, of course. I now, don't need any help from anyone. Once the food was cooked, I started to eat. The food was warm and relaxing.

"So nice." I said in a relaxing way.

Just then, something fell on my table. It was a piece of paper with writing on it. I picked up the letter which said :

Meet me on the roof in ten minutes

"Who could be sending letters to see me at this time of night? Bitches!" I questioned myself as I finished eating and walked to the window.

I looked at the drainage pipe and climbed up it. It was the quickest way to the roof from my window. I got up to the roof finally.

"Finally. I made it." I said to myself with relief.

"Thank you for coming." A familiar voice as I looked up to see William standing there.

I stood up as I was shocked to be seeing him up here.

"Sp-Spears? What are you d-doing here?" I said nervously to him as he looked at me.

"I came to see you." He said as I was shocked by what he said.

"Why would you do that? Haven't you moved on yet?" I asked him as I turned away  from him.

*William's point of view*

It has been long since I saw her. She hasn't changed a bit. A bit arrogant, but smart and punctual as always. Always on her feet and ready to fight as well as strategic and fast at thinking.

Her long, red hair danced in the wind around us. Her green-yellow eyes had my reflection in them. I barely remember how her soft lips connected with mine.

"Spears!" She said as I snapped back into reality.

"Yes, miss Collins?" I asked her.

"Where were you lost?" She asked me.

"Nowhere." I said.

I was actually lost thinking about her. But I couldn't tell her that. The next thing I knew, she was holding my shirt collar. I remembered when she did this.

"What is she going to do? Is she...? No. She won't. She clearly said that she doesn't like me anymore." I thought to myself as I knew it was true.

"You lied to me. You are a liar. You couldn't keep your promise to me." She said as she let me go and walked away.

I only watched her as she walked away.

"And stay away from me! I want nothing to do with you! Do you understand?! Bastard!" She shouted as she left me standing there alone.

Word Count = 1166