Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️

Mihir stared into her face completely numb

Mihir stared into her face completely numb.. he couldn't react.. he couldn't form words after listening those words which fell from her mouth..

How much.. how much he wanted to hear them for her and finally after a wait of so long which seemed like a decade to him he finally got her..

For real..

She loves him.. damn.. she loves him too..

Mihir: you sure?

He asked in a mere whisper.. his voice cracking.. Shravani opened her eyes which were closed from a long time and tilted her face up such that she could look at him.

She saw the vulnerability.. the desperacy in his eyes... He was so dazed and it seemed he still couldn't believe her and wanted her to tell him that she has seriously fallen for him.. it's not just him who loves her but she loves him back too... She could finally see the love in his eyes she used to see before jealous and anger blinded her.. and now she realised that he never stopped loving her.. even when she used to throw him angry glares he always used to glance back at her with only love and his playful teasing remarks.

She now realises that she can't see him like this.. she wants to see him happy.. not with anyone else but her.. she wants him to be always around her.. she wants to be the reason of his happiness.. she wants to be his strength as well as weakness.. she wants him all to herself..

She realised...

She bas finally for the first time and probably the final time fallen in love ... With him..

Mihir.. her first love...

She smiles and steps more closer to him their fronts almost touching and the small kitten in between taking a small space.

Shravani: I know tumhe yakeen nahi ho raha.. but its the truth Mihir.. pata nahi kaise.. kab.. kyun...  May be it was your selfless love which made me fall for you.. ya shayad tumhare give up na karne wali adat.. that playfulness probably or the love you always probed not by words but also by actions.. tumne mujhe itna pyaar kia hai na Mihir ki main khudko rok he nahi payi.. and see pyaar mujhe bhi ho gaya ... Tumse..

She said smiling throughout while he blinked back the tears that threatened to fall.. she brought his one hand holding the kitten by her one and placed a gentle kiss over it..

Shravani: I love you Mihir.. I love you alot.. and I don't know what was that with Jiya but it hurted me alot.. and I realised I can't share you with anyone.. you're just mine..

She said and before she continue he hugged her tightly wrapping his arms around her soft fragile frame.

She winced by the force but smile when he started speaking..

Mihir: I can't beleive.. oh my god . You love me? Finally... finally I'll get to hear I love you too when I say I love you to you...  we'll date.. we'll sneak around.. we'll spend romantic times . Finally everything I always wished to do is gonna happen. Oh god Shravani I love you so much..