First Date

Basically you're an obidient girlfriend and he's a DOMINANT BOYFRIEND

Shaan 's word rang in her ears as she was walking downstairs lost in her thoughts about the happenings of the day..

Vish: can you please stop being dominant Vikrant?  Tum mere husband ho mere papa nahi..

Shravani 's trance broke and she looked forward to find a pissed Vish taking off her earings while Vikrant stood beside her equally pissed. Looking at their clothing she figured it out that they were back from some party probably..

Vikrant: I'm not being dominant.. you have to understand that you're not well and you can't go to that trip for now.. I'm just concerned about you... Bela.. Mahir.. tum dono he samjhao isey .

Said Vikrant sitting on the sofa completely exasperated. Mahir looked at Bela who shook her head heading towards her bestfriend.

Vish: please ab tu apne so called bhai ki side mat le..

Rolling her eyes Vish started walking away when Bela held her wrist stopping her. Walking towards her she stood right in front of her ..

Bela: Vish.... I'm not taking anyone's side.. Vikrant is absolutely right. Teri tabiyat thik nahi hai aur abhi tere liye work trip pe jana is an absolute bad idea...

She tried to make her understand taking her hands in hers.

Mahir: and he's not being dominant... He's just concerned..

As soon as those words left his mouth something clicked inside Shravani... As she looked at her father more consciously.

Bela: Mahir bhi at times ase he behave karta hai.. kabhi kabar hume apne sahi ki samajh nahi ho pati. hum koi galat kadam galati se he sahi utha lete hai. But being the one who loves us so much with their everything, unki concern ase ..  dominantly dikhti hai . That doesn't mean they're being dominant.. that simply means they are protecting us from getting harmed..

Vish thought for a while and then went to Vikrant hugging him..

Vish: am sorry .

He smiles wrapping his arms around her while Behir hugs eachother by sides looking at their bestfriends.

Shravani who watched the whole scenerio was now having a clear mind ... She was no more in any dilemma. She smiled at the fact that Mihir can be both concerned and sweet as well as possesive and dominant when it comes to her good and safety.

The next few days went with the farewell preparations.. Mihir and Shravani getting more closer to eachother.. they didn't heard anything from Shaan for which Shravani was glad while Mihir made sure that Shravani had her distance from Shaan...

It was the last day of the preparation ss the event was going to be held tomorrow..   Shrahir along with their friends handed over the invitation card to the seniors for tomorrow's eve..