Either Mihir or Mahir?

Mahir: so Mihir

Mahir: so Mihir.. tell Shravani... Batao usey kaun hai tumhare papa!

Mihir looked at him confused yet somewhat bothered and disturbed while Shravani was just observing the looks they were exchanging..

Bela: Mahir.. please.. yeh karna jaruri hai kya?

She asked holding his arm making him look at her..

Mahir: are you serious Bela? After what he have done to you? To us? To our families? You still are ready to give your daughter to that family?

Shivanya: Mahir.. try to understand.. in sab me Mihir ki koi galati hai he nahi.. woh toh bechara janta tak nahi hai ki hum kis bare me baat kar rahe hai.. tum purani baton aur hadso ki saja ajj apne baccho ko nahi de sakte..

Mahir: purani batein nahi hai Shivanya.. kuch he mahino ki baat hai... Jo tumhare pati ne kia hai hum sab ke sath woh bhula dene jaisa hai he nahi..  20 saal... Pure 20 saal tak usne tadpaya hai.. mujhe meri family.. meri Bela ko...

Shravani looked at her father hearing that and her heart started bearing in a more rapid pace as somewhere she started to get that something was wrong which she doesn't know..

Shravani: app sab kis bare me baat kar rahe ho? Kya ho Raha hai yaha?

She turned towards Mihir holding his arms..

Shravani: kaun hai tumhare father Mihir? Kyu dadda yeh sab bol rahe hai? Kya kia hai unhone?

Mihir was already disturbed and hearing her he lost his last knot of patience as he shouted on her face making her more shocked..

Mihir: I don't know damnit... Nahi pata mujhe kya bol rahe hai tumhare papa.. kyu bol rahe hai woh bhi nahi pata... I just don't understand yeh sab baatein achanak ho he kyu rahi hai..

Mahir: alright.. tumhe kuch nahi pata .. man lia.. but yeh toh pata hai na? Ki tumhare papa kaun hai? Unka naam kya hai?

Mihir: Ritik... Ritik Arora..

Mahir: correct.. and you know how's he related to us? How do we know him?

Mihir looked baffled and short or words.. Sharavani stared at him for answers but nothing actually came...

Shravani: you know it... Don't you?

She asked suspiciously while he chose to ignore her gaze..

Mahir: come on Mihir.. answer her.. you claim to love her right?

Mihir: he... He was your college... College friend... A part of your group..

Shravani stared at him feeling short of words.. he knew the equation between their parents but he never told her anything.. he knew they were friends but she never knew. Always when she asked him about his parents he always refused to talk about them and ignored the topic.. she was feeling confused and angry at the same time.. the only question ringing in her mind..