The Lighting Of The Tree

Henrik's POV

I went and got Liam ready, I put him in a a black and white flannel, a black hoodie, with jeans, hiking boots and finally a a zip up puffy vest. He ran to Chase and showed him, "looking adorable little dude!" Liam shook his head, "Nein! cool!" He laughed, "did Ollie teach you that huh?" He giggled and clapped his hands, "daddy!" I smiled and picked him up, "Schatz let's let daddy get ready," He whimpered wanting Chase, "come with me babe he can pick out my outfit also hang on Oliver!" Oliver whimpered and ran, "yes dad?" I bent down, "wanna help Liam pick out an outfit for me?" Oliver nodded and Henrik went in while I stayed in the hall and shut the door. I heard clatters and everything, until I heard, "come in!" I go in where Henrik had the outfit picked out for me it was, an orange, white and blue flannel, black jeans with a burnt leather brown belt, an 'I like it dirty' rugged camo baseball cap with my army camo cowboy boots. "I think I'll pull this off," I go and get changed, coming back out, "how do I look?" Henrik smiled and kissed me, "like zhe day I first saw you, amazing." I smiled and Oliver watched, "dad let's go!" I smiled and they went to the expedition, "actually I was wondering how about we drive my 1986 Chevelle SS?" They nodded and went to the car,  "daddy dwive!" I nodded and got in the driver's seat and the little ones got in. "Alright everyone ready?" We soon left for downtown, they were ecstatic at that big of a tree. I got out helping Henrik out. I put the seat forward and the kids piled out, "hey dad can I go look for someone?" We looked at each other, "yeah just meet us in front of the café in an hour." He smiled, "thanks guys you're the best!" He hugged us and ran off, "what if he has a secret girlfriend?" Henrik shook his head, "Liebling he could have a boyfriend?" I nodded, "yeah but he shouldn't be scared," Henrik nodded and we walked around, about an hour went by and Oliver was nowhere to be seen. "Hey I'll be back," I went and started looking for Oliver. I found him but what I saw wasn't what I was expecting. "Oliver?" He was with his two friends and they were kissing each other. "Dad!? I'm so sorry don't get mad it's just I can explain!" I held him close, "Hey, shh it's alright Oliver I promise bud." He hugged me close, "do you mind me asking are these your partners?" He nodded, "I figured out last year I was Poly and Pansexual but lean more towards boys..." I nodded, "Oliver I know why you didn't tell us and I'm not mad I understand that feeling scared your parents will kick you out." He nodded and held his one partner's hand, "may I ask their names and pronouns?" He nodded, "This is my partner Jules they go by they/them." I smiled, "nice to meet you Jules," They shook my hand and went back by Oliver, "and this is my boyfriend Axel he goes by he/him," I smile, "your parents love Guns N' Roses?" He laughed, "yes sir, my middle name is actually Rose so it's the full Axel Rose." I smiled, "well it's nice to meet you both if you want you guys can come and watch with us so you can spend more time with Ollie." They both nodded, "thank you sir," "Oh you guys can call me Chase I feel old when people call me sir I'm only 34." They all three kind of giggled, "alright well let's go!" We all went to where the others were, Henrik saw the other two, "hallo who are you guys?" Oliver looked at me, "you can do it Ollie," he sighed shakily, "Papa these are my partners Jules and Axel, Jules goes by they/them and this is my boyfriend Axel Rose he goes by he/him." Henrik smiled, "hallo I'm Henrik Oliver's papa," they smiled and nodded, "Jules I'm gonna try my best to remember your pronouns ok?" They ran up to Henrik and hugged him, "thank you so much sir." I smiled as Henrik hugged them back, "I can't promise I'll get it right zhe first few times but I'll try I know it's zhe bare minimum but still it's me showing you respect." They nodded, "babe you have the best family," he blushed and Peyton went up to them both. "Are you gonna hurt my brother at all?" They shook their heads, she then went up to Axel, "you! Do you have any intentions on hurting my big brother at all?" Axel bent down, "I can assure you little dude, I have no intentions on hurting your big brother I love him with all my heart." She hugged Axel, "good be nice to him!" He nodded as Oliver grabbed his hand, "baby look!" Jules laid their head on Axel's shoulder and they watch them count down. Peyton kept jumping up, "daddy I can't see!" I smiled and picked her up setting her on my shoulders, Liam was upset because of the noise. "Daddy why is Liam upset?" I smiled, "because of how loud it is," she nods and the tree lights up, "whoa!" Liam stops fussing to see the lights, "Lights!" I smile, "yeah lights," he starts flapping his hands, "lights!" I smile and see Oliver and his partners, they were cuddling, "hey guys?" they looked up quickly moving away from each other, "would you guys like to stay with us for the night?" They looked, "seriously?" I nodded, "yeah it'll be awesome," Oliver smiled, "come one guys let's find your parents to bring them here!" They ran and got both pairs of parents and came back, "Hello sir," I shook the one fathers hand. "Hello you must be Oliver's father?" I nodded, "what gave it away?" we laughed as Jules father came in, "so my kid wants to stay at your place?" I looked at Jules, "yes sir!" He nodded, "go ahead I could use a break." I was stunned how could a father do that? "I promise sir your child is safe!" their parents just left, "is that what you wanted to ask Axel?" he nodded, "yes ma'am," is mother smiled, "honey you don't have to ask just go ahead." He hugged her, "ok mom love you," they smiled and left, "well ok let's see Peyton Liam do you guys wanna ride with uncle Anti home?" Liam clung to Henrik, "I'll go vith zhem Liebling," I nodded and called Anti, he came and got the others while I took Oliver and his partner's back to our place.