2.5

"

"...We have to kill him, Stu. He's going to get too close. Better now than never..."

__

Two men sat alone in the empty house. Tension stifled the room in which they sat. A Halloween costume with a small, white voice-changer laid at the table next to a knife.

"We have to kill him, Stu. He's going to get too close. Better now than never."

"W-We can't!"

Billy slammed his fist on the table as he stood up, "Oh, please! He already thinks that Casey Becker was personal! I'm sure he thinks you killed her too."

Stu glared at Billy who dominated above him, "You're being paranoid, man. [Name] likes me too much to think I killed Casey."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"What do you mean by that?" Stu stood up and began to pace. Billy scoffed, "You have to be kidding! Did you see the way he ran away after you decided to be a fucking moron, and tell everyone how you gut someone! He knows. And if he doesn't; you're his number one suspect."

Stu began to bite his nails in fear. Did [Name] really know? It would destroy their relationship that he worked so hard to build!

"You know I'm right."

Stu shook his head, "We have to let him live. We can see where the cracks in our alibi are! Every movie needs a sequel, but we won't have a sequel if we get caught."

Billy sighed, "Fine. We'll keep him alive 'til the night of the party, but he's not getting out of there alive. Only me and you."

Stu nodded, but he didn't exactly agree with Billy's words. You were too good for just one movie. You were going to be their final boy; after all, what good movie series didn't have a final boy/girl? All he needed was to make Billy love you as much as he did.

Grabbing the costume on the table, Stu began to rehearse the plan in his head. Don't kill her just give her a scare then let Billy save the day. The warmth of the costume surrounded his body, and the only thing he could remember was the sound of your scared voice as he called from across the street.

__