Chapter 10

"Ano ba? wag ka ngang malikot," umasim ang timpla ng ekspresyon ni Rei nang napangiwi ako habang nilalagyan niya ng betadine yung sugat na natamo ko sa pisngi gamit ang cotton. "Sorry-" Rei shook her head, "For what?" she asked, her eyes wander for a moment in my eyes, I look away, masyadong malapit ang itsura niya sa akin, jesus.

"Sorry saan?" she restated, I pursed my lips in annoyance. "Bat mo pa kasi naisipang mag interview, paano kung napahamak ka?" singhal ko, seryoso siyang tinitigan akong muli and for a brief second I caught her eyes lowering in my mouth, I instinctively swallowed. We we're just moments ago from getting browbeaten by an old woman and here I am thinking inappropriate thoughts. "Thank you, dahil nandoon ka," mahinahong sambit ni Rei, at bago pa ako makapag responde, dinampi niya ang labi niya sa akin. Naestatwa ako sa aking kinauupuan. Her lips began moving and without thinking, my mouth moved too and before I knew it, nakakandong na siya sa akin at malalim ang halikan namin. Dinampot niya ang mga kamay ko at siya mismo ang naglagay ng mga palad ko sa dede niyang may saplot pa. I hastily slip her blouse off from her, momentarily breaking our kiss, hinahabol niya na ang kanyang hininga. Her eyes were glassy as she looks at me, is she horny? She didn't let me think more when she grab my face and kiss me again, this time much more hungrily, sloppily kissing me even my nose.

I grunted in between our kisses, unclasping her bra and let it loose, my hands enjoying the swell of her tits. I pluck her nipples, twisting them and she moaned, "Oh yess, more Miggy, please," she whispered, breathing heavily, I lowered my mouth to her neck and tits, sucking each of them. Her hips jerking forward, grinding against the rough fabric of my pants, she's seriously dry humping me, what the fuck.

Nilayo ko muna siya sa akin ng sandali para makatayo ako, she look at me with a hungry look, her mouth swollen from our rough kiss. "Ayaw mo ba?-" nagtatakang tanong niya, "Ssh," this time, I was the one who initiated our kiss. I grope her naked butt after we both stripped off, I knead her globe ass and then I turn her around so she faces the chair. "Tumukod ka rito" I whisper, guiding both her knees to plant it on the chair, I hook an arm under her waist as she pushes her butt out and I instinctively rub my cock against her. My mouth sucking on her shoulder. She supported herself by holding against the head of the chair, her tits pressed against it as I shoved my cock from her behind, she whimper and let out a trembling moan. "Shit, hindi ko inaakala na ganito pala kasarap makantot," pag amin ni Rei, I chuckled against her ear, my hips jerking, thrusting in and out quick as bullets. She kept moaning, I made sure to support the chair with my weight behind her so she wouldnt fall forward. "Is it good?" I whisper, "You like it, huh? may tinatago ka pa lang pagnanasa sa akin ah?" I tease her, she giggle and moan, "Yes, I like you, okay? so please, wag mo kong bitinin ahhh-" she gasped and moaned, completely under my mercy as I ram my cock deep behind her until she cum and I kept going until I bursted too, I spill it deep in her. "Ohh god, shit,"

We lay side by side, on the carpet in the living room of Rei's house. Mabuti na lang at wala si Marga rito, baka nahuli kaming gumagawa ng milagro kanina. Tahimik kaming dalawa na hinahabol ang aming hininga, I felt her hand crawl to mine and interlaced our fingers, I didn't pull away. Our peaceful moment didn't last long when we both heard an ambulance and followed by plenty of voices outside talking loudly. Napaupo si Rei, sinundan ko naman siya at nagkatinginan kami. Parehas kaming nagmadaling magbihis, lumabas kami agad sa bahay niya. "Do you think it's about her?" Rei ask, like she suspected something like this would happen. "Who? Mrs. Hembra?" I ask, ilang oras pa lang naman ang nakalipas nung huli naming kita sa matandang babae na iyon, it was an awful experience, being chased by her as we ran out of her house.

"Maliit lang tong town na to, of course siya ang tinutukoy ko," saad ni Rei at sabay hatak sa akin sa kanyang sasakyan. "May plano ka pang bumalik roon?" I ask in disbelief, she nodded and was adamant, wala na akong choice kung hindi ay sundin na lamang siya. I drove, returning to where we left.

There was still a lot of distance we need to drive over but I slowed down and step on the break, both of our eyes were glued on the raging flames that are eating the house that we left. Mayroong mga bumbero at pulis ang namataan namin, maraming nasa labas na ng bahay at natatanaw ang nakikita namin, nagbabagang apoy.

"Wala tayong nakuhang clue, no?" I voiced out. I would have expected Rei to cry or bitch out by now but she was awfully quiet, I had to glance at her. May kinapa siya sa kanyang bulsa, she pulled out a folded paper, punit ito na mukhang nanggaling sa isang newspaper. "Ano yan?" tanong ko. She handed it to me and turned on the light in her car. It was a carefully cut out picture from the newspaper, nangunot ang noo ko, "Ano ba dapat ang titingnan ko rito?" taka kong saad habang nakatitig ng mariin sa litrato, looks like the focus was a politician and some people circling him while he talks in a small podium he was standing on. My eyes scan the faces that were caught by the camera, natahimik ako ng namukhaan ko yung asawa ni Mrs. Hembra at kasama niya ay si .. Amanda?

"Baka kamukha niya lang?" ayokong paniwalaan ito, Rei look at me like I have a screw loose. "Tingnan mo uli," she rolled her eyes. "Sometimes the talk of crazy women has some ounce of truth on it, except na lang sa part na baka bruha yung babae," natatawang saad ni Rei. "Maybe she just have an unknown disease or what, that's why I need to talk to her." she said with a finality on her tone.

I shiver, hindi naman mainit pero bigla akong pinagpawisan and my hands began to get clammy. "Hey, you okay? bigla kang namutla ah," nag aalalang puna ni Rei. I could only raise a finger and point through our windshield. Sinundan niya kung saan ako nakapunto, "Shit," I heard her mutter. Why did I get caught up in all this? Amanda was right there, among the people, mayroon siyang dalang gas container as she slipped silently and vanished without so much a look at her surroundings, I caught a look from her face. She had a sinister smile, I wanted to pluck my eyes out right then and there.